IGNORED

Players That Always Scored Against City

Definitely Fallon, scored his annual goal against us for a spell! I seem to remember Kevin Lisbie scoring quite frequently against us also? May be making that up though!

Couple of seasons ago he played for Plymouth against us in a reserve/under 21 game along with Mackie and Reuben Reid. He didn't score that day!

I remember Stan Collymore being a thorn in the backside on a few occasions!

That 4-1 at AG he gave one of the best performances I have seen at the Gate. He was unplayable, even threw a coin back into the open end which was thrown at him.

That 4-1 at AG he gave one of the best performances I have seen at the Gate. He was unplayable, even threw a coin back into the open end which was thrown at him.

Absolutely! I remember that game well and like you said he was unplayable. Can't remember who we had in defence that day, but Mark Shail springs too mind. What a drubbing that was.

Absolutely! I remember that game well and like you said he was unplayable. Can't remember who we had in defence that day, but Mark Shail springs too mind. What a drubbing that was.

I can't remember now. Fairly sure Rob Edwards scored our goal. It was a Xmas game and we played west Brom away the day before! And managers have the cheek to moan these days about playing twice in 3 days!

There was a guy named Dixie McNeil who played for Wrexham and Hereford back in the 70's who always filled his boots playing against us. Likewise Paul Mariner especially during his Plymouth days.

Sheringham scored four against us at AG playing for Millwall.

no he didn't he got a hat trick david Thompson scored the other with a header from a corner and looked a colossus

until he signed for us

Yep, got 4 of their 6. Pretty sure Keane didn't play.

Kelly and Windass are the 2 that always spring to mind immediately. John Aldridge notched a few against us as well I think.

Including the match we turned up fearing it was going to be City's last ever game, at Newport in '82.

Archived