IGNORED

Players That Always Scored Against City

On the "Best Goal Against City" thread, Rory Fallon and David Kelly have come up as players that always used to score against us

who else did you used to groan when you heard in the teamsheet for the opposition?

I vividly remember Marco Gabbiadini and Carl Asaba as two names in the mid-90s popping up on teletext - did they both score a few against us or was that just one bad experience!?

Patrick Agyemang seemed to get a few against us - until he played for us and he looked like he'd had a few!

Marco Gabbiadini regularly scored against City. So too did Dean Windass when he was at Oxford as well as the six or seven Northern clubs he played for.

Contrastingly I'm told Tommy Docherty never managed any of his visiting teams to a win at AG.

I remember David Kelly always seemed to score against us when he played for Walsall. My memory may be playing on me and it's just that he scored important goals.

Darius Henderson and Billy Sharp are two I always worry about when ever they come up against us!

Luckily Henderson looked a (fat) shadow of his old self last time we saw him at AG.

Didn't Peter Beadle have a good record of scoring against us? We had to buy him to stop it.

Luckily Henderson looked a (fat) shadow of his old self last time we saw him at AG.

Didn't Peter Beadle have a good record of scoring against us? We had to buy him to stop it.

That worked a little too well, he never really scored for us either.

I remember David Kelly always seemed to score against us when he played for Walsall. My memory may be playing on me and it's just that he scored important goals.

David bloody Kelly scored against us for bloody EVERYBODY :grr:

Lua Lua

didn't think he always scored against us but he put the best performance of any player I have seen play against us in at AG that night we only had 7777 turn up,

I seem to remember the team getting boooed off and him getting a standing ovation all around the gate that night

Archived