IGNORED

Family Tradition

Anglia Red

We have a robin that goes on the Christmas tree every season relative to where we sit in the league at the time.For more seasons than I care to remember it has languished at or near the bottom of the tree. Dare I dream of getting the step ladder out this year?

What are your predictions for where we will be at Christmas?

We have a robin that goes on the Christmas tree every season relative to where we sit in the league at the time.For more seasons than I care to remember it has languished at or near the bottom of the tree. Dare I dream of getting the step ladder out this year?

I like that an awful lot.

Consider your idea stolen.

If we can make two or three quality signings in the most important areas in addition to keeping Baldock, I'd like to think we'd be capable of pushing for top 6.

To be honest I would just be happy with being able to go down to the gate without worrying how far adrift we're going to be when we lose!

If we can make two or three quality signings in the most important areas in addition to keeping Baldock, I'd like to think we'd be capable of pushing for top 6.

To be honest I would just be happy with being able to go down to the gate without worrying how far adrift we're going to be when we lose!

Promotion this season for me.

I wonder if any NLBR fans do this and if they now need to dig a hole in the basement to put their Pirate?

Family Tradition

*Redeye/Rod Viler, TMOR look away now*

Every Sunday since May 3rd 2014 us as a family take it upon ourselves to post pictures of the Last Day of the season at the memorial stadium in a card that has a recording of hundreds of people laughing.

Being a North Bristol boy, The majority of households are gasheads. Hopefully by the start of next season every postcode in Bristol will have one of these cards with a delightful picture to go with it

City fans can have a chuckle as well ;)

*TMOR You can look back*

Also we have a challenge, You have to drink as much alcohol as you can in 90 minutes and try and stay up (standing) for longer than the gas :drunk2:

Archived