IGNORED

Pub Gimmicks For The World Cup

22A

• Admin

Nope have never looked, but when a pint of coke is more than a pint of beer I think that's wrong. Personally I think Alcohol and Fags should have 200% tax on them, both are disgusting habits that kills lives. I would also like to see 100% tax on these E Fags.

Oh dear - that is truly one of the most cringeworthy statements since Redeye was posting his poison on here!

Funny that! Such a stereotype!

I home you don't get too wet on your cycle home from work.

No, don't get wet in an Audi R8 I'm afraid to tell you. But might do a bit of splash the folks at the bus stop if there's some puddles around. 

No, don't get wet in an Audi R8 I'm afraid to tell you. But might do a bit of splash the folks at the bus stop if there's some puddles around. 

How very "un human rights"  of you!

And shame on you and your gas guzzler damaging the environment!

In fairness, if I hadn't ever spent money on Cider, Steak and Cigarrettes, then I could probably afford an R8 aswell. Hey ho, at least I know how to have a laugh!

Used to,  but company I work for have taken on a lease contract with Audi, the 2 managers have R8's, the 4 girls have TT's and the 3 others have a3s or a5's. Which is good. 

It is good, until you check out the tax implications! OUCH!!

You will be needing to cut down on your expenditure to cover that little outgoing. Time to start drinking alcohol instead of those costly soft drinks, me thinks!

• Admin

Allstars, above Yates's, Regent Street. Two massive hd screens and about 20 standard screens.

Ah, that makes sense now, used to like drinking in there but gets too crowded to be able to see the screens unless you have one of the seats at the front-  I know Brendan that works in there - top lad

Ah, that makes sense now, used to like drinking in there but gets too crowded to be able to see the screens unless you have one of the seats at the front-  I know Brendan that works in there - top lad

He is indeed!, and there's a lot less of him nowadays :)

What thinking about it or talking about it ? :blink:

Well, I was thinking of taxing the actual sexual performance, but I can see that the others would raise more money. You're not with HMRC, are you, by any chance?

In Manchester we've got a fan zone stadium set up, tickets were free, every itv game shown. All tickets were gone in hours although itv are saying there's more available at the the door.

We've had a good 5/6 shootings recently around the way, I predict a riot for the England games especially if/when we get stuffed and thousands are locked out, ala queens square.

• Admin

In Manchester we've got a fan zone stadium set up, tickets were free, every itv game shown. All tickets were gone in hours although itv are saying there's more available at the the door.

We've had a good 5/6 shootings recently around the way, I predict a riot for the England games especially if/when we get stuffed and thousands are locked out, ala queens square.

What about the Italy game ? - it's on BBC

The best time I can remember in Queens Square was when England won the Ashes.

Fosters sponsored the coverage, great atmosphere

I was working in Queen Square at that time, it was great finishing working and walking straight in to a party atmosphere ....... that was until the jumped up "security" started physically removing people which of course caused a backlash and another fun evening ruined 

Wasn't there for that mate, we stormed the railings and had an altercation with old bill and a few gas got slapped coming out the hole in the wall, giving it the Irene.

I'll watch the games in the comfort of my home, if I, honest I think Italy V England will have me snoring after 10 minutes.

During euro 96 a pub in Ipswich ran a half price beer promotion until the first goal was scored. As it was a chaps football tour we naturally started at full throttle to grab a bargain.

Unfortunately it was the england v Spain game which was 0-0 after extra time. I was unconscious for the resulting shoot out so have yet to see an england win on penalties...

Curse these pub gimmicks.

I was working in Queen Square at that time, it was great finishing working and walking straight in to a party atmosphere ....... that was until the jumped up "security" started physically removing people which of course caused a backlash and another fun evening ruined 

Ah yes, Rentathug. Doncha just love them?

Archived