IGNORED

Article About Albert

The Bard

Is this the same Albert Adomah who wasn't deemed good enough by the otib experts!?

Great read though thanks mate! I really hope he get's plenty of game time at the WC! What an incredible story but Albert deserves it, such a top man. I wish him all the very best.

Is this the same Albert Adomah who wasn't deemed good enough by the otib experts!?

Great read though thanks mate! I really hope he get's plenty of game time at the WC! What an incredible story but Albert deserves it, such a top man. I wish him all the very best.

oh he was lazy apparently!! You can tell by reading that article that he will always give 100% I think any player who has seen the real world like him will appreciate what a privilege it is to be a professional sportsman.

oh he was lazy apparently!! You can tell by reading that article that he will always give 100% I think any player who has seen the real world like him will appreciate what a privilege it is to be a professional sportsman.

So lazy he's been selected to play in a world cup!! I never understood that with Albert because he always always gave 100%. Really hope he gets a good amount of game time to show the world what he can do!

Thanks for posting, what a great read!

In this modern era of football which makes me hate so much about it, Albert is a true breath of fresh air.

He feels privileged to do what he does for a living and he was everything I want a City player to be - hugely committed, yet played with a smile on his face and always had time for the fans.

A true gent and he deserves all he achieves in the game.

Really hope he gets to play in this World Cup.

Albert, I salute you fella and thanks....

Archived