IGNORED

Wade Elliott To Sign One-Year Contract

Does it mention his time at Burnley...when he allegedly went knocking on a few doors confronting people who had said things he didn't like.

Wasn't about that, hadn't heard about that! Was mainly about run ins with Kitson and SC. About how they had to be kept apart after Pompey vs Forest.

If you have the book it's all in the chapter "Could I be a manager"

Wasn't about that, hadn't heard about that! Was mainly about run ins with Kitson and SC. About how they had to be kept apart after Pompey vs Forest.

I'll have to look out for it...cheers for the heads up.

Kitson defo to sign then..  especially if they liked each other so much that they had to be kept apart......

No it wasn't. Your point was to have a dig at the board.

No doubt you would prefer a board that didn't support our managers and regularly refused to do what they could to get players here..?

I suggest that you don't have the faintest idea of what you are talking about .

Learn to read and you will be amazed what this world has in store !

Nowhere on this thread have i criticised the board .

I'm sure you were slagging of that bit of chipboard placed over a broken window.........

This is the same Arsene Wenger who was so desperate to bring in a class signing on deadline day, concluded the signing of Kim Kalstrom without a medical until the signing was complete (a great player by the way) but the medical showed up a serious back injury that kept him out of all but 3 cameo appearances for the remainder of the season, I wonder how much the clever manager cost the club with that brilliant bit of strategy?.

PS:- Kalstrom is 31 years old.

PPS:- your last statement is incredibly sweeping and suggesting that every 29 year olds have the same sort of morals as El Abd (of course if true if in the first place, which I doubt anyway).

he also brought back the 35 yo Terry Henry and 39 yo Jens Lehmen out of despration because of his own short comings, he also signed the past it Mikael Silvestre on a two year contract who managed just 26 games for arsenal and swapped ashley cole for william galas instead of upping their offer by 5k

Yep a really clever manager there

From a few people who are close to people ( as in work for ) the club...so all hear say and second hand...but that's what I've been told from various people that don't know one another...it blew up at half time when he got subbed...allegedly both went nuts.

I met a bloke once, he told me he was Jesus convinced me, even though he failed at walking across the cut at high tide and could only turn water and wine into piss, his loaves and fishes trick were a treat though, what he could do with those ingredients was mind boggling, my missus always tried to convince me that he was just a bloke who had a sandwich round but I knew the truth.

Great news on Wade joining if true, he looks a grafter to me and age should not be an issue.

It is however a fair point about El Bad and an atitude he/ any player could take on a long contract. wonder if nicky Hunt said the same thing? "thanks for the long contract, now wheres the beer and deck chair!"....

I'm sorry, you are correct. It was depths of, that was having anoth snide dig at the board who continually plough millions into our club.

Do accept my apologies.

Elliott in and El Abd out? Christ, we can dream!

I do kinda feel for el abd, he obviously wanted to come here and do well. But by Christ has he been awful! From his debut gifting MK wongs their first goal through to being subbed at half time for being continuously out of position against preston, I think brighton kept the real him and sent us his rugby playing brother instead.

I'm sorry, you are correct. It was depths of, that was having anoth snide dig at the board who continually plough millions into our club.

Do accept my apologies.

I very relieved ,thought we'd lost another esteemed poster to La la land .Apologies accepted.

I have criticised the board in the past and would not be above it again if i considered it to be just.

I very relieved ,thought we'd lost another esteemed poster to La la land .Apologies accepted.

I have criticised the board in the past and would not be above it again if i considered it to be just.

You are a good lad Always the Bridesmaid.

As for the rumoured signing of WE I will happily crack at least a quick one out if this transpires to be true...

He's actually in Rio looking at a Hoduran, Brazilian and a Hollywood, lucky guy although I think a Hoduran could be a bushy number akin to the 70's, that's the experience he must have talked about. Personally I'd go with the Hollywood, bald but young and smooth with a good eye for opening up play, perfect for playing in the hole.

Archived