IGNORED

Rooney Or Cahill?

Carey 6

But he doesn't play there for England and rarely does for United, his position mainly is behind the striker

apart from about 30 games up top for man u last season and the game up top against peru and ecuidor and the fact its his strongest and has always been his strongest postion,

I think u wind at united Mata was used in behind the striker, with welbeck on the left

It's as if we literally cannot wait for them to fail so we can all come on here and go "yeah I told you he was shit" .....

Sometimes I think we don't deserve a team at the World Cup

Exactly! Some will bash themselves silly if Rooney has a bad game!! It will mKe their year!

The only English CB on Cahill's level is Terry, for me those 2 are the strongest CB's we have. Shame the FA forced Terry out.

Totally agree fella. Forget Terry's dubious character as far as off the field shenanigans are concerned, the guy gives absolutely everything on the pitch for both club and country. His attitude as far as being a footballer is concerned cannot be questioned. And he clearly cares about the guys and girls who pay his wages as well.

This World Cup should have been his swan song, he would have shown ferocious commitment to the cause, and Cahill looks more comfortable alongside Terry as he knows he can rely on him 100%

apart from about 30 games up top for man u last season and the game up top against peru and ecuidor and the fact its his strongest and has always been his strongest postion,

I think u wind at united Mata was used in behind the striker, with welbeck on the left

Against Peru he played behind Sturridge and he played on the left wing against Ecuador so Barkely could be played.

For Man U he played behind the striker whenever RVP or Welbeck was played with Mata often being shifted to the wing, and only played a handful up top at the very end with Mata behind him.

His main position for both teams over the last few years has been in the hole behind the striker.

Archived