IGNORED

Good To See Tony Blair's Safer Iraq Is Still Safe And Well

What was the purpose if the Iraq war ?

Free Iraq snd make it safer?

No

Secure oil supply to the west.

no it was Gorge Bush Jr finishing what George Bush Snr started,

Tories voted for it as well I think it was only a small pocket of Lib Dems and George Galloway what were against it

Of course the Tories voted for it, they were presented false information like everyone else.. Such short memories for the normal few.

"Sexing up" documents, David Kelly - Any of that jog some memories?

Back on topic. This is a disaster for Iraq, and the US who have spent billions on the Iraqi army.

Iranian intervention will be the start of an "official" civil war in Iraq, and I have a horrible feeling it could be one of the most gruesome conflicts we've ever seen.

Of course the Tories voted for it, they were presented false information like everyone else.. Such short memories for the normal few.

Back on topic. This is a disaster for Iraq, and the US who have spent billions on the Iraqi army.

Iranian intervention will be the start of an "official" civil war in Iraq, and I have a horrible feeling it could be one of the most gruesome conflicts we've ever seen.

its another example of the west medaling in the east's affairs for the sake of demorcracy, its tribes over there they don't get on and will kill each other,

one part of islam against another part of islam and all the west have done is fan the flames, Libya will again follow suit, egypt will probbilly erupt again, no end in site for syria

Govenments of the West keep your ******* noses out and let them sort it

its another example of the west medaling in the east's affairs for the sake of demorcracy, its tribes over there they don't get on and will kill each other,

one part of islam against another part of islam and all the west have done is fan the flames, Libya will again follow suit, egypt will probbilly erupt again, no end in site for syria

Govenments of the West keep your ******* noses out and let them sort it

But we haven't "medaled" in Egypt or Syria, M. These countries don't need outside intervention to collapse in a welter of bloodletting. Look at Algeria, two million dead in the 80s and 90s there, the situation there hardly registered in the UK.

Spot on and Fast forward stories like this will be Afghanistan soon just substitute the name Taliban.

But we haven't "medaled" in Egypt or Syria, M. These countries don't need outside intervention to collapse in a welter of bloodletting. Look at Algeria, two million dead in the 80s and 90s there, the situation there hardly registered in the UK.

Wasn't the govenment in egypt a US puppet govenment? haven't we and the yanks been backing the sepratists indirectly in syria?,

ISIS are one of the main sepratists in syria who coincedently are the ones who's just taken iraq's second city,

As much as the dictaitors are evil, removing them has been a mistake and just left a massive power vacum that the islamic jehadist have filled,

we've replaced tyranny with chaos and killed millions because of it in

Wasn't the govenment in egypt a US puppet govenment? haven't we and the yanks been backing the sepratists indirectly in syria?,

ISIS are one of the main sepratists in syria who coincedently are the ones who's just taken iraq's second city,

As much as the dictaitors are evil, removing them has been a mistake and just left a massive power vacum that the islamic jehadist have filled,

we've replaced tyranny with chaos and killed millions because of it in

It's too simplistic to say "the evil west's meddling has caused all this".

Egypt's government is no more a "US puppet" than Syria's is a "Russian puppet" - considerably less in fact.

And I doubt very much you'll find there's much US support fior Syrian rebels, particularly now the predominant strain of them are Islamists. The money trail for their weaponry leads back to qatar and Saudi, I think you'll find.

It's too simplistic to say "the evil west's meddling has caused all this".

Egypt's government is no more a "US puppet" than Syria's is a "Russian puppet" - considerably less in fact.

And I doubt very much you'll find there's much US support fior Syrian rebels, particularly now the predominant strain of them are Islamists. The money trail for their weaponry leads back to qatar and Saudi, I think you'll find.

you may well be right Robbo I'm no expert on the middle east i'm just saying it how a see it, I still stand by the point about removing dictaitors, some times its just better the devil you know,

So are you saying whoever was leader of the tories during Iraq (Howard ?) would have taken a different path to Blair ?  Can't imagine anything being different, we were basicaly Dubya's poodle.

So are you saying whoever was leader of the tories during Iraq (Howard ?) would have taken a different path to Blair ?  Can't imagine anything being different, we were basicaly Dubya's poodle.

you can't prove that they would of taken a different path but in reality if it was a tory govenment then we would of gone to war as we are in america's pocket,

The truth of the matter is the political elete are at fault once again etherway

Now Saddam Hussein's home city of Tikrit has fallen, even safer now Tony, well done, confessions tomorrow?.

Many Labour Party 'world policemen' cheered when Saddam Hussein was captured then executed after a show trial. Nigh time Tony Blair and his Labour Party high command went on trial for their lives. Tony Blair 'Middle East Peace envoy' - you just couldn't make it up !!!!!!!!

Why did George Bush Snr invade?

OIL

OIL

OIL

I thought it was to protect Kuwait after the iraqies invaded and started to threaten Saudi Arabia (strong ally of the US) but once the yanks had driven them out they pushed them back and then just stopped instead of finishing the job

It's not that simple though. Any more scuds hitting Israel would of seen the whole region go up.

and that is exactly how this is going to end up already part of Syria, almost half of Iraq and next Lebanon and then Israel here we come.

I remember an exiled Iraqi journalist at the time of the 2003 Bush/Blair oil tour of Iraq stating, I don't think the west yet realises exactly what this action is likely to unleash later in this already unstable area in years to come.

My friend this is turning to utter rat shit and may yet have world wide implications.

Blair is a **** and has gone missing since this shit blew up and now even so called political allies are dropping him, him and Bush have a lot to answer for by taking us to war on a lie and sexed up intelligence.

Archived