IGNORED

Good To See Tony Blair's Safer Iraq Is Still Safe And Well

Ultimately we only have ourselves to blame for Tony Blair and his band of Labour Party 'world policemen'; and for supplying the people who carried out his policies, and for supplying the people who now shield him from justice. These people should realize the role they play in this evil. The likes of Tony Blair have no power without us and them.

Ultimately we only have ourselves to blame for Tony Blair and his band of Labour Party 'world policemen'; and for supplying the people who carried out his policies, and for supplying the people who now shield him from justice. These people should realize the role they play in this evil. The likes of Tony Blair have no power without us and them.

Sadly Mos you are wrong, he doesn't need 'us' and he only needed 'us' when was asking for our votes and apart from that when did Blair ever listen to 'us', he has replaced 'us' with super wealth, which with his powerful 'super wealthy' cronies makes him untouchable.

Hopefully the British public will never let him forget the vile lies he told to follow his mentally challenged friend Bush into 2 unwinnable wars and if people believe Iraq has descended into rat shit just wait for a few months after the full withdrawal from Afghanistan.

and for the record the rush he was in to make sure the Anglo/Irish 'surrender' went through whilst he was still prime minister is another unfolding disaster, in fact Blair's legacy is death and bloodshed.

Sadly Mos you are wrong, he doesn't need 'us' and he only needed 'us' when was asking for our votes and apart from that when did Blair ever listen to 'us', he has replaced 'us' with super wealth, which with his powerful 'super wealthy' cronies makes him untouchable.

Hopefully the British public will never let him forget the vile lies he told to follow his mentally challenged friend Bush into 2 unwinnable wars and if people believe Iraq has descended into rat shit just wait for a few months after the full withdrawal from Afghanistan.

and for the record the rush he was in to make sure the Anglo/Irish 'surrender' went through whilst he was still prime minister is another unfolding disaster, in fact Blair's legacy is death and bloodshed.

......the British people gave Tony Blair and his New Labour Party a huge electoral mandate in 1997.....and then again for another 5 years. We are to blame. From the warmongering chaos and bloodshed and the outright treason of selling England out to the EU, Tony Blair must now be by far the richest Labour Party political leader in history and by far the greatest political terrorist this country has ever known. Tony Blair 'World Peace Envoy' - bloody hell, the world must be led by complete nutters for him to have got that title.

From an Internet blogger known as 'Jack'........

This Messianic misanthrope Tony Blair is without a shadow of doubt stark raving mad. He has a world view that is askance to almost anyone you care to speak to. Wrong headed, deluded and obsessional, his belief that he is guided by God and his complete and utter denial that his and Bush's exploits in Iraq are responsible for the situation we are now faced with in Iraq and indeed the Middle East in general, beggars belief.

You only have to listen to his earnest obsessional denials all over the airwaves these last couple of days to understand that this man is a real and present danger to world peace. I have no doubt that history will look back on these times and hold Blair singularly responsible for the death of tens of thousands of people and the destabilization of the Middle East and beyond. It would go a long way to restoring some order in Iraq if this man was arrested and tried for war crimes and endangering all our lives here in the U K.

....... :clap:

From an Internet blogger known as 'Jack'........

This Messianic misanthrope Tony Blair is without a shadow of doubt stark raving mad. He has a world view that is askance to almost anyone you care to speak to. Wrong headed, deluded and obsessional, his belief that he is guided by God and his complete and utter denial that his and Bush's exploits in Iraq are responsible for the situation we are now faced with in Iraq and indeed the Middle East in general, beggars belief.

You only have to listen to his earnest obsessional denials all over the airwaves these last couple of days to understand that this man is a real and present danger to world peace. I have no doubt that history will look back on these times and hold Blair singularly responsible for the death of tens of thousands of people and the destabilization of the Middle East and beyond. It would go a long way to restoring some order in Iraq if this man was arrested and tried for war crimes and endangering all our lives here in the U K.

....... :clap:

Of course - all utter bollocks like 99% of internet blogs. Blair singularly responsible ... really? It's not like the middle East was at all unstable before he got involved was it :laughcont:  

Don't get me wrong Blair's far from faultless in my eyes but this 'demonisation' of the man is just comical if you ask me. It reminds me of the way that the 'old-school' lefties used to bang on about Thatcher being the root of all evil etc, etc.

Get over it and move on.

Of course - all utter bollocks like 99% of internet blogs. Blair singularly responsible ... really? It's not like the middle East was at all unstable before he got involved was it :laughcont:  

Don't get me wrong Blair's far from faultless in my eyes but this 'demonisation' of the man is just comical if you ask me. It reminds me of the way that the 'old-school' lefties used to bang on about Thatcher being the root of all evil etc, etc.

Get over it and move on.

The trouble is this, the intelligence was doctored and now he is being allowed to suppress evidence that might make him look worse than he already does, he was warned about what would be unleashed by this intervention an intervention the country did not want, his grubby fingerprints are everywhere and now he shamelessly is trying to shift the blame towards everybody else's door, which even many of his former allies are finding incredulous.

Get over it and move on, well let's see about that because undoubtedly this latest incursion along with it's foothold in Syria, threatens the whole area including Israel and when that happens my friend there will be no moving on, Blair has no other legacy other blood and death on his hands, the demonisation is entirely well earned.

Edit:- and to make matters worse warlord Blair is now advocating that we take not only military action in Iraq but in Syria as well, he is ******* mental.

Get over it and move on.

Today, Tony Blair was on the BBC propaganda news and views spouting his Middle East warmongering bullshit. I'm all for the BBC 24 hour news agency being defunded for providing a platform to such a nutter as Blair. Also, if Scotland gets independence it'll save England from ever again being misruled by the likes of Scottish born fuktards such as Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

Today, Tony Blair was on the BBC propaganda news and views spouting his Middle East warmongering bullshit. I'm all for the BBC 24 hour news agency being defunded for providing a platform to such a nutter as Blair. Also, if Scotland gets independence it'll save England from ever again being misruled by the likes of Scottish born fuktards such as Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

And yet you're happy for them to provide a platform for a nutter like Farage?

And yet you're happy for them to provide a platform for a nutter like Farage?

Please continue to call Farage and indeed all UKIP supporters as 'nutters' or even 'loonies'. It will only strengthen our resolve to vote to take the UK out of the undemocratic and unaccountable European Union.You may have noticed that Cameron has already tried that tactic and it spectacularly backfired.

Please continue to call Farage and indeed all UKIP supporters as 'nutters' or even 'loonies'. It will only strengthen our resolve to vote to take the UK out of the undemocratic and unaccountable European Union.You may have noticed that Cameron has already tried that tactic and it spectacularly backfired.

But the only way you will ever take the UK out of the European Union is to vote for the Conservatives and then win the referendum. Voting for UKIP as anything other than a protest vote makes no sense whatsoever and will only serve to reduce your chances of a European pullout. In fact, I would go so far as to say a vote for UKIP is actually a vote in favour of staying in the European Union.

Wasn't ours and the French's ignorant meddling with the area after WWII the precursor to today's problems?  Boundaries redrawn by people in London/Paris who had never been to the area or had understanding of its cultures?

I believe prior to the war, the different groups had cohabited peacefully with each other but generations later, hatred is so engrained it is now beyond repair (a petty analogy is us and the gas, we used to live peacefully until the 70's apparently, now look!).

Anyway, imo, the issue's far too complex to hold two men wholly or even largely responsible an arguably our biggest error was our decision making after the war.

In the mean time, innocent people are dying just as they were before our 2003 intervention.

Wasn't ours and the French's ignorant meddling with the area after WWII the precursor to today's problems?  Boundaries redrawn by people in London/Paris who had never been to the area or had understanding of its cultures?

I believe prior to the war, the different groups had cohabited peacefully with each other but generations later, hatred is so engrained it is now beyond repair (a petty analogy is us and the gas, we used to live peacefully until the 70's apparently, now look!).

Anyway, imo, the issue's far too complex to hold two men wholly or even largely responsible an arguably our biggest error was our decision making after the war.

In the mean time, innocent people are dying just as they were before our 2003 intervention.

Yes but only one man proclaimed Iraq to be a safer place after his illegal war.

But the only way you will ever take the UK out of the European Union is to vote for the Conservatives and then win the referendum. Voting for UKIP as anything other than a protest vote makes no sense whatsoever and will only serve to reduce your chances of a European pullout. In fact, I would go so far as to say a vote for UKIP is actually a vote in favour of staying in the European Union.

Thank you for your advice. You may well be right. However I am done with tactical voting and shall vote for what I believe in.

I make Tony Blair right, and by not supporting the FSA we've allowed the pan-national extremists to take prominence.

Now im not saying the action needed in Syria had to be as biased as in Libya, but a constructive and balanced intervention in cooperation with the Russians ala Kosovo would have stopped us getting to where we are now.

The central question that has to be asked was how misled were Blair and his cabinet by intelligence reports, both those supplied by the Americans and reports by our own spy agencies.

I don't dispute that Blair was criminally gung-ho - he thought the war would be a "quick hit", get rid of a hated dictator and get a Falklands factor type electoral boost. Far too cavalier at consigning our servicemen to their graves.

What I'd like the Chilcott inquiry to answer was this question of what the British government was told before the war. Blair was responsible for getting us involved in the war. But who, exactly, was responsible for the "dodgy dossier"?

The central question that has to be asked was how misled were Blair and his cabinet by intelligence reports, both those supplied by the Americans and reports by our own spy agencies.

I don't dispute that Blair was criminally gung-ho - he thought the war would be a "quick hit", get rid of a hated dictator and get a Falklands factor type electoral boost. Far too cavalier at consigning our servicemen to their graves.

What I'd like the Chilcott inquiry to answer was this question of what the British government was told before the war. Blair was responsible for getting us involved in the war. But who, exactly, was responsible for the "dodgy dossier"?

Firstly I was under the impression that Blair sent the original intelligence reports back because they didn't make a strong enough case for the invasion he wanted.

Secondly regime change was never mentioned until the reason we went to war 'WMD', was found to be a big fat lie, which Blair almost certainly knew.

The Chilcott inquiry needs to answer exactly how much Blair managed to get the intelligence reports doctored to make a case for war.

I prefer the question, How much intelligence Blair chose to ignore to get his war. Robin Cook saw the same documents and wanted nothing to do with it.

Firstly I was under the impression that Blair sent the original intelligence reports back because they didn't make a strong enough case for the invasion he wanted.

Secondly regime change was never mentioned until the reason we went to war 'WMD', was found to be a big fat lie, which Blair almost certainly knew.

The Chilcott inquiry needs to answer exactly how much Blair managed to get the intelligence reports doctored to make a case for war.

You're on about the "45 minutes to deploy WMDs" claim which the Hutton Inquiry found was not ordered to be inserted by Alistair Campbell (Blair wasn't in the frame, although I realise the two were joined at the hip). What's more farcical is when you read where the 45 minutes claim seems to have its genesis: an Iraqi taxi driver's testimony, repeated in a student's dissertation paper. 

Both dossiers presented to parliament were designed to make the case for a war and the strength (or in this case weakness) of the source material was carefully obfuscated. It was prepared by the intelligence services and supposed to be looked over by civil servants. We need to hear more from them.

I prefer the question, How much intelligence Blair chose to ignore to get his war. Robin Cook saw the same documents and wanted nothing to do with it.

That's another very good question Screech and Cook is one of the few government figures to emerge with credit from that era.

Conservatives always big themselves up as a 'patriotic political party' but it was the Conservative party traitor Edward Heath that took us into the EEC on shit terms in 1973. Then it was the Conservative traitor John Major that took us into the EU proper in 1992. For these reasons the Conservatives would never take us out of the EU and would make every excuse going not to take us out of the EU even if they did hold a referendum with the result being a massive majority for leaving the EU.

Nigel Farage takes on EU loving traitor Tony Blair in the vipers' nest of the EU Parliament. No Conservative has ever banged out lawyer liar lowlife Tony Blair in such a superb tirade......

Archived