IGNORED

Mooney Signed According To Text Service

bh_red

With all due respect....can somebody please show me where Mooney has scored 20 goals a season consistenly? So he just scored 20 this past season with Swindle but his history is hardly inspiring!

Hell only 63 goals in 7 seasons at Watford!

Why is everyone getting so carried away by this? Isn't that the kind of crappy record we've seen over the years? I would rather stick with what we have on the books. With the right tactics and training we could see more out of peacock, miller & roberts. :blush:

Guest bcfcsols
Tins left a list of players that he was interested with Steve Lansdown before he went away on his hols.
The same list Tommytank got hold of i expect!

Guest Twin City with En Avant Guingamp

Has anybody recieved news via the sms service. Not that you have just heard it from a mate.

:blush:

It was also in the Sun. Maybe this is "the mate" they are all talking about? :blush:
mabe it is a big ploy to get those who don't use the text service

to go and sign up in hope that they will get this ''mooney text''

but instead all you get is burnell off to wycombe (no not true)

but it still takes 25p off you.

there are a lot of messages on the swindon terrace talk that he is coming to us :blush:
I have a feeling it is going to happen. He's out of contract....I'm guessing he's probably good mates with Millen from their Watford days which could swing it and maybe see him coming with a view to an additional coaching role with the other strikers?....although he has never been the most technically gifted players so not sure that's such a good idea.

Still have reservations and maintain he's not the quality we need. We could have kept Peter Beadle for that matter.

OK folk, conspiracy theory time. Mooney was signed last Summer on a Free Transfer. He then scored regularly for Swindon and now they've released him. Has he demanded exorbitant wages, is there some personal or medical reason for Swindon to release him or have City offered cash perhaps?

Archived