IGNORED

Latest Player To Be Linked With Us

Go Junior GO

Alex Smith 

defender from swindon!!!

my mate works at honda in swindon and a mate of his heard from a friend who works at the club on match days

post 3 more times on here and post a rumour on twitter and you may make tomorrow's back page of the Evening post stating we are in advanced talks with him

post 3 more times on here and post a rumour on twitter and you may make tomorrow's back page of the Evening post stating we are in advanced talks with him

I just heard that jon lansdown his just tweeted a picture of him holding shirt next to the new under soil heating pipes!

must be a done deal

Alex Smith

defender from swindon!!!

my mate works at honda in swindon and a mate of his heard from a friend who works at the club on match days

My mate travels on a train to Swindon with a person who knows someone who lives near Honda who's brother's uncle's neighbour met a chap in a pub who said he'd heard the same thing from one of the clubs programme sellers. Must be true.

I drive a Honda and it's this kind of lack of communication which is making me switch back to a Toyota!

I drive a Skoda and they don't tell me anything about players from Czechoslovakia. What's wrong with car manufacturers these days?

Latest player to be linked with us.............

By whom? ........

A bloke who works at Honda.....

Bloody hell, some of you should get a summer hobby

Or is it Honda who plays for Japan and I think he scored in the world cup.

Archived