IGNORED

World Cup Stickers

dziekanowski

I too am collecting them, started out as a bit of a laugh and started to get hooked.....There was something in the paper the other week about the top towns/cities etc collecting, and the top ten included 3/4 places in Essex (where I am for my sins). I think the average age was about 25-30 (I'm 29).

I have an Excel sheet with what I need, not quite got around to listing the swaps yet though....Drop me a PM with what you need and I'll have a browse through my pile

I started collecting, which was hard since no where in town had the stickers. But, Amazon.com had some great deals... got a box of 50 for $35. I had a lot of duplicates, and finally found a friend with kids that were really excited about it, so I just gave her my extras to get her boys started. I will most likely try ebay to get whatever I need once I've gone through both boxes of 50, but I'd really like to have a completed album :) 

Never done the sticker thing myself, always resisted as I think it looks sad to have an album with only a few in but resisted the temptation to be stressed up and broke trying to complete. Isn't there always one that is near impossible to get, what is it this time?

Never done the sticker thing myself, always resisted as I think it looks sad to have an album with only a few in but resisted the temptation to be stressed up and broke trying to complete. Isn't there always one that is near impossible to get, what is it this time?

Kywomya (Ipswich) & Bart-Williams (Sheff W)

Need these to complete premier league 94

Buy a sticker album and some packets...don't open them, and put them in a protective sleeve, then forget about them for 30 years...best investment you'll ever make...better than any bank interest rate.

Archived