IGNORED

Looking For An Away Match On August 2Nd?

willem ii

I saw on the site of BCFC that there will be no friendly pre season match in Ashton Gate on August 2nd... And BCFC was looking for an away match.

Sollution: We still need an opponent on our Kings Day on August 2nd for Willem II in Tilburg..... I cannot imagine a better away game..... :P  :P  :P :P  :P  :P  :P  

I fully believe that this game should happen but due to a family holiday (in Egypt) I would not be able to make that date & would be gutted if I missed it!

I will be coming over for a game at some point during the season.

Don't tell the club you will be away!!!! That's their next excuse sorted for not playing this match.

• Admin

I saw on the site of BCFC that there will be no friendly pre season match in Ashton Gate on August 2nd... And BCFC was looking for an away match.

Sollution: We still need an opponent on our Kings Day on August 2nd for Willem II in Tilburg..... I cannot imagine a better away game..... :P  :P  :P :P  :P  :P  :P  

I would assume being that close to the start of the season they will be looking for a friendly against the likes of Exeter / Newport maybe?

Shame as I hear Tillburg is a lovely place to visit in August

Archived