IGNORED

Who Has/is Now Getting A Season Ticket...?

Bar BS3

Just out of interest really....

Who, out of those that we undecided, or indeed had decided NOT to get a season ticket, has changed their mind after the impressive show of intent from the club in the transfer market this week..?

By all accounts, sales were already up on the same time last year, but now that the club have put to rest any claims of lacking ambition and proven their intent of producing entertaining, attacking football, surely sales will get a further boost and it would not be surprising to see last seasons final total of 8,900 topped for this coming season.

It would be nice to think that 10,000 season tickets is a realistic target and with pay on the day numbers it would mean the remaining stands being pretty well occupied for every game next season. 

Exciting times!!

Nope. Still not getting one. A few chosen away games again for me. I am not so fickle with my decisions.

It's not really being fickle, if people wanted to see the club put their money where their mouth was, before spending out on a season ticket.

I got mine weeks ago, but i'm sure that were must have been plenty who were waiting to see what they could hope to expect from the team next season before committing.

It's not really being fickle, if people wanted to see the club put their money where their mouth was, before spending out on a season ticket.

I got mine weeks ago, but i'm sure that were must have been plenty who were waiting to see what they could hope to expect from the team next season before committing.

I'm on about my decision' I have no idea why other people choose not to attend. :)

I renewed mine and I'm over the moon Brian as I'm now an OAP so have paid a reduced price.  Even if the football is not very good this season, I'll be happy because the cost per minute of boredom will be significantly less.

Been thinking about it since before end last season but having bad hip & back not sure if I'd be able to make it everytime but with these signings it is making me seriously think I need to, so will all be onto my father see if he will let me do it through his bank as I won't use them & can't afford it straight out.

Will be calling up Monday get price & hopefully be getting it asap.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago. According to the Post ST sales are up on this time last season and the club are hoping the trend continues.

I'd have got mine regardless but for those that are still undecided then the impressive finish to last season and the new signings must surely have convinced you that a ST is a good idea.

Archived