IGNORED

Final Pieces Of Jigsaw ?

westonred

I see us playing between a 4-3-3 and a 3-5-2 formation.

4-3-3:

.............................................fielding...............................................

Little..............Osborne.........................Williams...........Cunningham

..............................................smith.................................................

...........................Elliot...............................pack...............................

..........baldock........................JET.......................freeman................

Bench: new GK, Flint, moloney, Reid, burns, Bryan, new striker

3-5-2:

..........................................fielding....................................................

.................Osborne..............Flint.....................Williams...................

...............................smith...............Elliot...........................................

Little..................................Freeman.............................Cunningham.

....................baldock..............................JET.....................................

Bench: new GK, new CB, burns, Reid, pack, wagstaff, new striker

I'd be more than happy if the only additional player now is a striker to cover for Baldock and/or compete with JET.

Otherwise we can only afford to bring in a new keeper if Parrish goes, otherwise we'll have 4 (and we're not Man U) and we have 4 centre backs on our books already, so unless El-Abd goes SC has to find a solution, either he plays him or he is a squad player or he leaves. If he stays then he is a big part of the wage bill and so we cannot afford another.

With Smith, Elliott, Pack and Reid we are well stocked in central midfield and now have Freeman, Wagstaff and Bryan for the flanks.

You forgot Burns for the flanks too.

I am almost certain we'll sign a CB no matter what the El Abd situation is. It would be folly not to after the positive signings made in other areas of the team. I don't think SC will make the same mistake as SOD did in giving second chances to Kilkenny and Fontaine. El Abd will be 5th choice CB, if still here.

Also I'm sure SC will persist with 3 at the back and if he does then 4 centre backs isn't actually enough IMO.

I just wonder if Nosworthy will join, haven't seen him linked with a move anywhere else...

Striker? Defender? Give us some clues.

Cuthbert is one of Orients best players, would be a good signing if true.

http://lofcforum.boards.net/thread/1103/player-season

Oh and he is 27.

And he's their vice-captain so yet more leadership which is good news if the rumour is true...

He scored an own goal at Ashton Gate and their defence had a mare in the game we beat 'em 3-1 but clearly he must of had a good season overall, just not in the games against us!

Archived