IGNORED

Flapper

alexukhc

Always struck me as a bit of a surly character and going on to sign for the gas was never going to endear him to the City masses,

Kissing their badge was akin to putting 2 fingers up to City fans imo, neither acceptable nor forgiveable.

Banter in the opposite direction. I think he's allowed to give it back to be fair.

I agree. Too the point where I thought he may cry though squaring up to us though? Nah. My father did a fair bit for his testimonial too. I can say that he is a proper ballbag. Did our total best for him but he is like a child. Good goalkeeper but a total moron.

Not only do you slag off a ex City player but then have a go at the mature of age and mind, yes you are entitled to an opinion but I don't see the need to have a go at Steve Phillips in :laugh: :laugh: tweeting twerp that you are in a way that you seem to do all too often, and then all the other twerpy sheep follow on and agree with you and that makes you feel important I suppose, you are not, Steve Phillips is, just Wiki him it's all there, I doubt if you are.

Grow up!!

all there or on wiki   :clapping:  :clapping:  :laughcont:  :laughcont:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Archived