IGNORED

Blackthorn Ends Its Sponsorship....

BS4 on Tour...

Blackthorn has ended the deal with rangers too. Looks like it could be on the way to an end. Must have gambled last season and put all their eggs in one basket. Think this is why we haven't had the new shirts out yet? Because they have been looking for a new sponsor

I think this is behind the delay of the new kit. I imagine a new sponsor & kit will be announced imminently now the players are back to model it. I expect whoever it is will sponsor us & the rugby

Begining to look like Bristol Sport then........wasn't this discussed a while back ?

Well I guess we can, but in reality we can't simply rely on further borrowing from SL.

I'd love it if it was kick out racism or testicular candler awareness, anti drugs etc.

I'm sure we'll see a big name club with a testicular cancer logo at some point

Isn't one of the directors at Thatchers is a Rovers fan? It won't happen IMO - they also seem to be supportive of Yeovil (i.e. a Somerset side) if they wanted to go down the sponsorship route.  (and also seem more happy to sponsor Somerset CC)

I did ask at the last FP (FANS) meeting if the new sponsor would be Cider related and JL smirked and said "no comment".

Read into that what you like, but I would love Thatchers as our main sponsor.

I heard a couple of years ago that Thatchers wanted to sponsor City, R****s, Bristol Rugby and Bath but would only do so when they could do them all at the same time, it was from a good friend who was quite high up in the company, let's wait and see................

• Admin

Thank god they have gone - with a bit of luck there has been a change of supplier over the summer and we can finally get some decent cider on sale at the club

Always remember a game last season when they were sponsors, a third of the legends bar was reserved for "their staff and guests", they rolled in, about 15:50 had a look around and left - clearly made an impression on them that day!

Time to be individual and not have the same as anyone else

Archived