IGNORED

Rovers Not Relegated To Skrill Premier!

Bar BS3

Because of the indignity of having NLBR in the division, title sponsors Skrill have cancelled their 3 year sponsorship after just one season.

This leaves the conference prem, north & south now looking for a new title sponsor just weeks ahead of the new season.

Sorry, if some of you thought their finger pointing at Wycombe had earnt them a reprieve..! :)

Because of the indignity of having NLBR in the division, title sponsors Skrill have cancelled their 3 year sponsorship after just one season.

This leaves the conference prem, north & south now looking for a new title sponsor just weeks ahead of the new season.

Sorry, if some of you thought their finger pointing at Wycombe had earnt them a reprieve..! :)

I don't know if we have some 'Stocks' in the OTIB GARAGE but if we do I think you deserve at least 3 hours in them for that. :laugh:

My whole world nearly came crashing down when I read that!

As my Summer was just about to disintegrate into despair and depression, I believe stocks are too good for this jolly josher.

Perhaps a short ban from BS3 and an obligatory 8 match forced stint at The Minimal to watch sag premiership hoofball is the most appropriate punishment..

• Admin

BOOO !

Ps that is really old news

You Evil sod! 50 lashes!

It will be, they have to wait for Salisbury to be expelled / go bust and that won't be until Friday.

copied from Conference web site

fixtures for 2014/15 will be available from 3pm on Friday, 4th July.

Though originally scheduled for Monday 7 July, this change of release date will allow 5 full weeks for fans to take advantage of special travel offers

Archived