IGNORED

New Signing Wednesday (Merged)

Dolmanator

Pure guess, but I reckon it's someone who wasn't on our radar but has come on the scene late, just reading into Stockhausen saying we are trying to iron out a deal. Which sort of hints this has been a quick deal rather than one we've been working on for a while, otherwise nothing would have been said until the said player had signed. 

Don't know how often Simon Moore updates his twitter account, but it says the following;

Simon Moore @SiMooreIOW

Goalkeeper at Cardiff City who is currently on loan at Bristol City. From the Isle of Wight, Love music and enjoy playing golf :) Engaged to@catherinelyon02 x

looks like moore then unless he hasn't updated twitter in a while

Pure guess, but I reckon it's someone who wasn't on our radar but has come on the scene late, just reading into Stockhausen saying we are trying to iron out a deal. Which sort of hints this has been a quick deal rather than one we've been working on for a while, otherwise nothing would have been said until the said player had signed. 

:blink:

I think it'll be someone who weren't thinking of signing, then at some point we decided we would like sign them because we think they are a good player.

Reading into Stockhousen's quote, maybe it is a new kit man??

Can't imagine Moore then because been wanting him or been on our radar for long time

Got a sneaky feeling it could be Martin Paterson myself. Cotterill has always rated him, and I live in Sheffield and the other day in one of the local papers, it had a quote from Huddersfield saying that Paterson could leave on a free transfer if he was able to find a club. That's my sneaky feeling. He would be good cover and fits the age description that Cotterill is looking for and it would be a good move for both parties and with him being free he wouldn't be terribly expensive. 

Archived