IGNORED

People Moaning About Wilbraham

And Its Smith

After a monumentally exciting build up to this latest signing finding out it wasn't Messi was always going to be an anti climax.

Now the dust has settled and having read what SC and Wilbraham have had to say- it actually seems a very astute addition. Of course nobody knows how it will pan out until they are all playing together but I'm pretty excited about this one and the others.

Can't wait for the season to start - I hate all this hanging around but, meanwhile,  there's always the sun.

After a monumentally exciting build up to this latest signing finding out it wasn't Messi was always going to be an anti climax.

Now the dust has settled and having read what SC and Wilbraham have had to say- it actually seems a very astute addition. Of course nobody knows how it will pan out until they are all playing together but I'm pretty excited about this one and the others.

Can't wait for the season to start - I hate all this hanging around but, meanwhile,  there's always the sun.

Another Stranglers reference!

Can't wait for the season to start - I hate all this hanging around but, meanwhile, there's always the sun.

Another Stranglers reference well done you !

• Admin

Interesting paragraph on a Palace forum:

user_male.png sydtheeagle 1.gifEast Midlands Today 8.54am pm.png user_add.png

The fact that Pulis wanted to keep him around the working squad even though he was unlikely to get on the pitch speaks volumes for his character, leadership, popularity and influence in the dressing room. Wilbs may not be the most talented player we've ever had, but any team that signs him will be better off for his presence. A big thank you, much respect, and if we draw Bristol City in a cup next season then I hope we all stand up for him. Players like Wilbs make their clubs better.

Interesting paragraph on a Palace forum:

user_male.png sydtheeagle 1.gifEast Midlands Today 8.54am pm.png user_add.png

The fact that Pulis wanted to keep him around the working squad even though he was unlikely to get on the pitch speaks volumes for his character, leadership, popularity and influence in the dressing room. Wilbs may not be the most talented player we've ever had, but any team that signs him will be better off for his presence. A big thank you, much respect, and if we draw Bristol City in a cup next season then I hope we all stand up for him. Players like Wilbs make their clubs better.

high praise indeed coming from a palace fan

Archived