IGNORED

New Signings Interviews

Redman91bcfc

Apologies if this has already been spoken about.

Although an avid reader of this forum for many years I do not post often, however it seems like we have finally sorted out our transfer scouting policy. After listening to the interviews of each of the new signings it seems that we have started to properly scout potential signings before putting in bids. With all new signings stating they have been aware of our interest for 6 months or greater which has given us more than enough time to watch all of the players repeatedly to ensure they have the right quality for BCFC and Mr. Lansdown is happy to back his manager in this.

It is also nice to hear the new signings positivity towards SC and his enthusiasm that he brings.

Although an avid reader of this forum for many years I do not post often, however it seems like we have finally sorted out our transfer scouting policy. After listening to the interviews of each of the new signings it seems that we have started to properly scout potential signings before putting in bids. With all new signings stating they have been aware of our interest for 6 months or greater which has given us more than enough time to watch all of the players repeatedly to ensure they have the right quality for BCFC and Mr. Lansdown is happy to back his manager in this.

It is also nice to hear the new signings positivity towards SC and his enthusiasm that he brings.

And that we are a massive club ,that they always liked playing at Ashton Gate ,they want to show us what they can do blah di blah ...

while its nice to hear, pick any random new signing at any club in this country and they will say the saem,

While SC has impressed me in the transfer market, we've yet to see any of these players play so while they seem to be good on paper we should reserve judgement until they are kicking a ball at Sheffield united

Every interview filled with Cliched dross. 

Oh I don't know... SC checking Wilbs out in the Gym on holiday, and getting someone to text him making sure he was going in everyday, and then signing him, that made me chuckle... you couldn't make it up...oh hang on.... :facepalm:  :laughcont:

while its nice to hear, pick any random new signing at any club in this country and they will say the saem,

While SC has impressed me in the transfer market, we've yet to see any of these players play so while they seem to be good on paper we should reserve judgement until they are kicking a ball at Sheffield united

So we shouldn't judge the likes of Freeman when he had a stormer against us in both ties last season. Or Little's sounds performances against us over the years. Judge them over the span of 90 mins on their debut?

Wise words.

Please forgive me if I'm mis-interperating your comment.

So we shouldn't judge the likes of Freeman when he had a stormer against us in both ties last season. Or Little's sounds performances against us over the years. Judge them over the span of 90 mins on their debut?

Wise words.

Please forgive me if I'm mis-interperating your comment.

you kind of get the jist, how they performed for other clubs is irrelevent now its how they perform here thats important and not over 90 minutes ether but the course of a season, Take Carey and Murray both performed well here but both pretty avg for reading and coventry,

JeT's another fantastic for us good for donny but useless for Cardiff and Ipswich,

El Abd is a prime example, great for brighton but just rubbish for us (so far)

Archived