IGNORED

Bye Bye Brendan

eric04

BM has always given us 100%. I wish him well in his career. Yeovil will have a good RB for the coming season. I will welcome him back when they visit.

With Brendan and Sir Gary returning, the Yeovil game is gonna be a right love in! :hug:

Solid player. Was it him that busted a gut chasing aball bouncing harmlessly out of play against Carlisle to whip it in directly on to JETs head? Which pulled us back into the game and on our way to our first league victory in what felt like a hundred years.

Always have time for him and sad to see him go.

Good player, model professional but I can see his limitations. I think we have got 'upgrades' with the players we have brought or are bringing in. Hopefully he will go to Yeovil as I think he is mates with quite a few players here, Cunningham etc, so they can still be in touch.

Good player and a good pro. It's a shame we can't keep him. He will be a very good signing for Yeovil. I guess there just isn't a way of keeping Moloney, Little and Ayling (should he sign) and as SC doesn't appear to rate him it makes sense to make room for the likes of Ayling by letting Brendan go.

Good luck to him. Top pro.

Archived