IGNORED

Team This Season

healeyred

Fielding

Ayling              Osborne               Williams

Pack         Elliott

Little                                                                                Cunningham

Freeman

Baldock                            Jay Emmanuel Thomas  

Subs New Keeper  Flint  Smith  Reid  wagstaff  Burns  Wilbraham

Or

Fielding

Little         Osborne           Williams       Cunningham

Smith        Pack         Elliott

Jet                    Baldock            Freeman

Subs New keeper Flint  Reid  Bryan wagstaff Burns Wilbraham

First team is pretty much what I was thinking but think Smith has been signed for immediate first team action!

Think Baldock, JET and Freeman could be possibly one of if not the most lethal 'front three' at this level, and would expect there to be a fair bit of freedom for them to interchange positions during a game, especially Freeman and JET

Not usually prone to this, but am excited about the prospect of the season so...

GK - Fielding 

LCB - Williams

CB - Osborne

RCB - Ayling

LWB/M - Cunningham

RWB/M - Little 

LCM - Freeman

CM - Elliott

RCM - Smith

FW - Emmanuel-Thomas

FW - Baldock

And that is presuming we go 352, and doesn't include players I think will have important roles to play this season, such as Wagstaff, Pack, Flint, and hopefully the youth players like Burns, Bryan and Reid.

and would expect there to be a fair bit of freedom for them to interchange positions during a game, especially Freeman and JET

Last time I saw JET he was casually interchanging with the right back.

You can't tie that roaming beast down

Fielding

Little

Ayling

Williams

Osbourne

Cunningham

Pack (defensive outlet)

Elliott (attacking outlet)

JET (free attacking role) 

Freeman (free attacking role)

Baldock (channel runner)

= a good ******* go this season.

Waggy, Bryan & Reid will play diverse roles this season. Burns to offer a more attacking formation.  :)

I would still like to see more of Pack this year. Can spread the ball to either side of the pitch with relative ease. Think we may see him and Smith swapping in and out of the team a bit this year. 

Also with Elliot aging, it is possible you will see Smith and Pack as a pair for some games, as 46 games a season for a 35 year old can be tough on the legs.

Also with Elliot aging, it is possible you will see Smith and Pack as a pair for some games, as 46 games a season for a 35 year old can be tough on the legs.

I think you would ordinarily be correct but Wade Elliot is the "duracell" in our squad. I'd back him to start most games this season and to provide that extra experience in the centre. 

Blimey- for ages we haven't had a midfield at all and now we've virtually got two!

and the gas got relegated. What a summer.

Not usually prone to this, but am excited about the prospect of the season so...

GK - Fielding 

LCB - Williams

CB - Osborne

RCB - Ayling

LWB/M - Cunningham

RWB/M - Little 

LCM - Freeman

CM - Elliott

RCM - Smith

FW - Emmanuel-Thomas

FW - Baldock

And that is presuming we go 352, and doesn't include players I think will have important roles to play this season, such as Wagstaff, Pack, Flint, and hopefully the youth players like Burns, Bryan and Reid.

This will be the team I think, the good thing is we can easily form a 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2, 4-3-3 if we needed to.

Archived