IGNORED

Somerset Tonight

richwwtk

I'm aware this isn't football related but I figured it was the best place to be seen with not much notice.....

I've won 2 tickets for the Somerset vs Glos 20/20 match this evening in Taunton. Unfortunately I can't make it any more due to last minute work.

It's too late notice for anybody I know, so figured I would let them go to anybody here who might be able to make it.

The match starts at 1730, the tickets will be awaiting collection on the gate.

If anybody is interested please PM and I'll arrange to get the names on the pickup changed. I've already confirmed that this is OK to do.

I'm not looking for any payment, they cost me nothing. I just don't want them to go to waste.

P.S. I'd prefer them to go to a Somerset fan rather than a dirty gas glossie, but I guess I'm not going to be choosy :P

Not sure the average knuckle dragging Gashead can appreciate the fine art of cricket. I live in Bristol, support Bristol City, the County Ground is in Bristol I support Gloucestershire, there is no Bristol County team, why would anyone living in Bristol support Somerset?

Other than that great idea about the tickets, bit more notice and I would have taken you up on the offer.

Not sure the average knuckle dragging Gashead can appreciate the fine art of cricket. I live in Bristol, support Bristol City, the County Ground is in Bristol I support Gloucestershire, there is no Bristol County team, why would anyone living in Bristol support Somerset?

Other than that great idea about the tickets, bit more notice and I would have taken you up on the offer.

I think even your average Knuckle dragging gashead could comprehend the feeble rubbish T20 that masquerades as cricket!  :shifty:

Do agree with the Bristol/Glos thing though .

This is obviously going to come as a bit of a shock but not all City fans live in Bristol...... :shutup:

I think even your average Knuckle dragging gashead could comprehend the feeble rubbish T20 that masquerades as cricket!  :shifty: .

Hmmmmm....I remember us agreeing to disagree on that particular topic.

You're obviously still not convinced about the merits of T20.

I maybe wrong, but I believe in days gone by, the river Avon was the boundary.

To the North, The Wastelands of Gloucester and Gas.

To the South Gods own Somerset and Bristol City.

Add to that the fact Somerset did play the occasional game at the old Imperial Ground...................South Bristol

Taunton maybe 45 minutes away, but Nevill Road is Light Years away.

Add to that the fact Somerset did play the occasional game at the old Imperial Ground...................South Bristol

All these years I've been watching Gloucestershire struggle and I could have been supporting the rich Millfield kids down in Taunton? Bit like a Gashead being told on his 50th birthday that he was actually born in Highridge and was only brought up in Lockleaze cos his dad got a job at Rolls Royce

traditional rovers fans supports gold and city are Somerset! Like! ;)

Archived