IGNORED

City's Best Signing Ever Of All Time

Major Isewater

It must be John Atyeo but my second choice is John Galley. He kept City in the old second division with his goals. If City had been relegated it's possible that Alan Dicks would have been sacked and City would never have made it to the first division.

Nicky Morgan was undoubtably one of the most technically gifted players to grace a city shirt and cost us next to nothing, and certainly kept us up under Osman with a series of late goals one season. a joy to watch.

Most others mentioned, but for me you can add: Tinnion, Basso, S Taylor and Mark Gavin.

Luke wilkshire! How we managed to nab a player of his quality in the third tier, who played at top level for club and international majority of his career I dont know! Maybe not all time but that I have seen.

Haha, please call me a Doctor................................I think my sides have just split!!!! :D

Brian Tinnion - so many accolades and positives for the man.  Sweetest crosser of a ball to ever have lived, and all with his left peg to boot!

There's probably quite a few young City fans who have never seen his winning goal at Anfield in the early nineties.

And how many assists for Scott Murray?

This was not the best signing from the point of view of longest serving etc, but Akinbiyi was a good signing.

Scored a few in his time here and netted us 2.0m plus when we sold him.

Not shabby at all.

So financially an excellent signing

Archived