IGNORED

Aden Flint

JammyOne

how long does a tattoo take to heal? I just wondered when players had time to get them done

I have known people have a tattoo done in the morning and play football in the afternoon altho I wouldn't recommend it as it needs to be kept clean until the scabs have healed properly which is two to three days on most people. Altho the needle penetrates the skin deeply for the ink to go in it is only like a cat scratch on the surface of the skin not a gaping wound  so as long as its properly cleaned and covered up there's no reason for a freshly done tattoo to stop anyone from playing for long  Also Flints Tattoos would have been in many sittings not done in one go, mine have all been in 5 hour sessions anything over that and it starts to annoy the skin.

Not sure how anyone can criticise Flint after Joe Bryan claiming he loves one direction. Disgraceful that! He's gone way down in my estimations!

:laugh:, pretty shocking thing to find out.  That said he is a pretty articulate guy, no erms, ahhs, ya knows, what a refreshing change, someone who has the ability to speak and articulate themselves in a coherent way.  Seems a nice lad with a bit more going on upstairs than your usual footballer, With  Elliott ward there as well, Bristol City may have expanded the IQ of the whole division 100% :)

:laugh:, pretty shocking thing to find out.  That said he is a pretty articulate guy, no erms, ahhs, ya knows, what a refreshing change, someone who has the ability to speak and articulate themselves in a coherent way.  Seems a nice lad with a bit more going on upstairs than your usual footballer, With  Elliott ward there as well, Bristol City may have expanded the IQ of the whole division 100% :)

Never knew we signed another defender, when did that happen?

He does seem a very level headed and switched on lad which can only be good. I can't have his love of one direction though. Appalling. They are a bunch of weirdo's with no musical talent. Come on Joe sort it out!! 

For me, once footballers started covering themselves in tatts, they became a fashion no-no.

A bit like earrings became in the late 80s when Italians, builders and Radio One DJs adopted them.

Anyone, other than a maori, getting a maori tattoo, is a utter bellend imo, so there are a lot of bellends in this world

Edit

I'd love to see one of these bellends get a proper moko

He does seem a very level headed and switched on lad which can only be good. I can't have his love of one direction though. Appalling. They are a bunch of weirdo's with no musical talent. Come on Joe sort it out!! 

I seem to recall that JB (son of a surgeon) was educated at QEH, which would explain his articulation. I suspect his declared 'love of one direction' was somewhat sarcastic.

Archived