IGNORED

Aden Flint

JammyOne

Taylor & Phil.... What would your answer be to the same question...?

"What is your guilty pleasure, music wise?"

Good question....modern music is absolutely woeful. Kids absolutely brainwashed by utter litter like x-factor but if I had to pick a bit of guilty pleasure along the lines of a 'boy band' I would have to say Take That.

Good question....modern music is absolutely woeful. Kids absolutely brainwashed by utter litter like x-factor but if I had to pick a bit of guilty pleasure along the lines of a 'boy band' I would have to say Take That.

Probably my choice also.

Not sure what the big deal is about a guy in his early 20's opting for one direction though.

If it was a decent band, then it wouldn't be a guilty pleasure, would it..?

Tattoos don't do him any favours black ink and goth like,I suppose that they have some meaning for him,

If I decorated my front room and loved it I know that in ten years I would want to redecorate, this generation will look odd when drawing their pension !

Probably my choice also.

Not sure what the big deal is about a guy in his early 20's opting for one direction though.

If it was a decent band, then it wouldn't be a guilty pleasure, would it..?

That's the thing though, in the interview he claimed it wasn't a guilty pleasure hence my concerns!

Tattoos don't do him any favours black ink and goth like,I suppose that they have some meaning for him,

If I decorated my front room and loved it I know that in ten years I would want to redecorate, this generation will look odd when drawing their pension !

Everyone has their own opinions on Tattoos I'm in the like camp but Tattoo removal is becoming big business and when this generation are drawing their pensions the technology will be in place to be able laser a tattoo off and have a replacement whenever it suits .  

Taylor & Phil.... What would your answer be to the same question...?

"What is your guilty pleasure, music wise?"

Guilty, as in 'I would be slightly embarrassed to admit it in a pub', Boyzone.

Slightly embarrassed, as in 'Well, I like her music and it doesn't really bother me if you don't', Alison Krauss.

This is what has often occurred to me. At various times I used to wear tank tops, wear flares, sport a mullet and even worse. Though I thought it was cool at the time I glad these fashions weren't permanent. My only regrets is getting rid of some of my clothes as they would be great for fancy dress

Archived