IGNORED

Sam Baldock

kiwicolin

Sam Baldock? The little striker that retired over 11 years ago? (someone can probably tell you the exact date). From what I remember, after his injury he was just never the same, but to be honest he probably wasn't good enough to keep us in a Champions League spot. If my memory is correct, we could have sold him to Brighton(was it?) in 2014, but glad we didn't because we wouldn't have been promoted to the Championship that year without him scoring the goal against Rochdale in the play-off final. That was the same year that Rovers were relegated from the Conference I believe. That was an interesting year.

Rovers? Forgot about them. They broke the record for the most consecutive relegations right? Believe that theyve got their big derby against brislington fc on the weekend.

After my wheel idea has failed to take off I now present you with my latest invention 

tools-used-stone-age-800x800.jpg

. I see your invention does not have a name so I will call it a knife . I have thought of another word ,fork can you invent something for that name . Or if you can't Maybe we can use it in a sentence like ,fork what's that big hot thing in the sky and how long will it last.

After my wheel idea has failed to take off I now present you with my latest invention 

tools-used-stone-age-800x800.jpg

I think you'll need to invent wings for it to take off.

Anyway, anyone noticed that since that big ball of fire in the sky there hasn't been so many dinosaurs around?

I think you'll need to invent wings for it to take off.

Anyway, anyone noticed that since that big ball of fire in the sky there hasn't been so many dinosaurs around?

Ice Age coming. Wrap up warm! Going to play hell with the fixtures.

Archived