IGNORED

Sam Baldock

kiwicolin

Sam Baldock? The little striker that retired over 11 years ago? (someone can probably tell you the exact date). From what I remember, after his injury he was just never the same, but to be honest he probably wasn't good enough to keep us in a Champions League spot. If my memory is correct, we could have sold him to Brighton(was it?) in 2014, but glad we didn't because we wouldn't have been promoted to the Championship that year without him scoring the goal against Rochdale in the play-off final. That was the same year that Rovers were relegated from the Conference I believe. That was an interesting year.

Sam Baldock? The little striker that retired over 11 years ago? (someone can probably tell you the exact date). From what I remember, after his injury he was just never the same, but to be honest he probably wasn't good enough to keep us in a Champions League spot. If my memory is correct, we could have sold him to Brighton(was it?) in 2014, but glad we didn't because we wouldn't have been promoted to the Championship that year without him scoring the goal against Rochdale in the play-off final. That was the same year that Rovers were relegated from the Conference I believe. That was an interesting year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I'll never live long enough to see city win a play off final! !

So getting back why have we not offered him a contract and where did he come from and who has put a bid in him, and can we put him in the first team and be able to slag him of in the first part of the season only to say told you he would come good in the second half and save us , and be able to say up yours to that evil bunch who thought we where going down.

Archived