IGNORED

Much Stock Of The New Shirts ?

Frome Red

Has anyone been in the club shop today ? Or know if we have much stock of home or away tops ? I'm going on holiday tomorrow and looking at stopping by the club shop on the way to the airport to get the boys and me a new shirt each :) I'll need to be there for opening time so won't have a chance to ring first to find out.

Was in there on Weds. Loads of all of them. I was intrigued by them so went for a look. HORRIBLE! I found one thing in the whole shop i liked, a training polo shirt..........and no stock!!

Rugby shirt type collars and terrible material. Hopefully year on year they'll get better at it.

I was in there about teatime mate & there were hardly any home tops but quite a few away & GK tops. Lots of the training wear though if that floats your "boat".

Really?  Hmmm... that doesnt sound great... still, saved me a journey then!

Was in there on Weds. Loads of all of them. I was intrigued by them so went for a look. HORRIBLE! I found one thing in the whole shop i liked, a training polo shirt..........and no stock!!

Rugby shirt type collars and terrible material. Hopefully year on year they'll get better at it.

I bought the away one on Thursday and couldn't disagree more. Better sizing than Adidas and not that horrible synthetic feel, but a proper football shirt.

Pleased with mine.

I bought the away one on Thursday and couldn't disagree more. Better sizing than Adidas and not that horrible synthetic feel, but a proper football shirt.

Pleased with mine.

The problem I have with the away shirt sizing is I'm in between the small and medium and they're not doing a "pro" version of the away shirt.

On the kids shirt. My son is 5 and we went down last week to get him a shirt for his birthday we tried the age 6,7 and 8 shirts on in the away one as they didn't have any home ones, and not one fitted over his head. I tried the the kids full kit on him and it fitted fine but now when we to take it off it a different story. Should I take it back?

The problem I have with the away shirt sizing is I'm in between the small and medium and they're not doing a "pro" version of the away shirt.

On the kids shirt. My son is 5 and we went down last week to get him a shirt for his birthday we tried the age 6,7 and 8 shirts on in the away one as they didn't have any home ones, and not one fitted over his head. I tried the the kids full kit on him and it fitted fine but now when we to take it off it a different story. Should I take it back?

On the thread titled kids shirts, you're not in the minority. Club seem to be aware so suggest you take the shirt back, don't think.they'll be surprised!

Pleased with mine.

Agreed, the material is much nicer and in my opinion seems more breathable! I've worn my shirt cycling to work several times now and it certainly keeps me from overheating.

There is barely any difference between standard and pro fit.

Wouldn't go as far to say "con".

This I disagree with, the regular fit shirt seemed nice when I tried it on but the Pro fit shirt definitely feels more like a football shirt cut and the sleeves are tapered more to suit the shape of the upper arm rather than just straight lines. I would describe the difference as the regular fit being very straight cut and the pro fit being more contoured.

Meanwhile how about this for a shirt design?

Spanish second division side Cultural Leonesa should definitely be your new favourite football team.Why? Well the club have just launched definitely the best football kit ever, with their tuxedo style shirt set to be worn in official matches next season.

https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/mXaqQbfHiO4LpZN61RpIEQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MzY4O2NyPTE7Y3c9NjMwO2R4PTA7ZHk9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0zNjg7cT03NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2014-07-23/885c1980-1248-11e4-b45a-b145e0b44df8_Mad-shirt.jpg

Archived