IGNORED

Billy Sharp

Cider red

Was reportedly on close to 15k a week at Southampton. They clearly want him off the wage bill but he still has a year on his contract. He has no reason to leave them to take a huge wage drop so we wouldn't even be in the running for him. Que Nottingham Forest or one of the big budget Championship sides. He would not rip up a contract for a lesser wage in league one, why would he.

Why would he be on a lessor wage?

Do the math...

A player of his quality would cost say 1 mil

52 x 15k = 780k. So first year he's basically free.

Maybe!

Yes this is pretty accurate. 3m for Baldock would pretty much cover a three year contract with a signing on fee. Good business if SB goes but I hope not.

The reason he's a 'cock ' to city fans is because he scores against us and when we abuse him he gives us great banter.

The problem being, we can't take banter and cry like 6 year old children when he reacts to our crap.

#ifyoucanttakeitdontgiveit

100% this!

The reason he's a 'cock ' to city fans is because he scores against us and when we abuse him he gives us great banter.

The problem being, we can't take banter and cry like 6 year old children when he reacts to our crap.

#ifyoucanttakeitdontgiveit

Yep, no doubt, fans shout and abuse all match, they get one tiny bit back and they throw all their toys out of their prams and behave like children  Really is laughable.

Now he pretty much riles our fans when he plays, and who can blame him, nothing more funny than watching a load of grown men getting so hett up by such minor actions from a player

im not interested in any more signings right now, if our front line can perform to its potential, i see no reason why the club shouldnt keep a bit in reserve so they can up the stakes on new contracts if deserved or in Sam Baldocks case,required..

the only position i see us lacking slightly in possibly is the role Wade Elliot plays. i havent seen that spark from anyone else with the accuracy he has.

Archived