IGNORED

Billy Sharp

Cider red

I think that people's objections to Billy Sharp is that when he scores at home and gets the chance he will always celebrate by running behind the goal in front of the away fans rather than with his own fans. It's unneccessary but i don't think he should be lynched for it.

When we were promoted alongside S****horpe and they beat us 1-0 on a Monday night at their place there was a lot of goading of the 150 or so away fans who made the trip. I don't think on that occassion Mr Sharp was one of the worse offenders (although he scored the winning goal and did his customary running in front of the away fans). After the final whistle goalkeeper Joe Murphy and captain Andy Crobsy went out of their way to abuse the away fans for no reason.

I think that people's objections to Billy Sharp is that when he scores at home and gets the chance he will always celebrate by running behind the goal in front of the away fans rather than with his own fans. It's unneccessary but i don't think he should be lynched for it.

When we were promoted alongside S****horpe and they beat us 1-0 on a Monday night at their place there was a lot of goading of the 150 or so away fans who made the trip. I don't think on that occassion Mr Sharp was one of the worse offenders (although he scored the winning goal and did his customary running in front of the away fans). After the final whistle goalkeeper Joe Murphy and captain Andy Crobsy went out of their way to abuse the away fans for no reason.

didnt catch that one more time please?

Archived