IGNORED

Line Up For Saturday

Kingswoodactor

What's your expected line up/formation for Saturday's big kick off? Assuming that Osborne makes it I'll go for this. 

Fielding

Ayling   Osborne  Williams

Little                                              Cunningham 

Smith

Elliot

Freeman   JET

Baldock 

Ok, I'm getting well excited for the big kick off on Saturday against the Blades. I'm expecting us to line up like this if Osborne makes it (Not ruled out yet according to BCFC tweets)

Fielding

Ayling   Osborne   Williams

Little                                         Cunningham

Smith

Elliot

Freeman                    

JET

I think it will be a tough game and playing with only 10 will make it even more difficult

Ok, I'm getting well excited for the big kick off on Saturday against the Blades. I'm expecting us to line up like this if Osborne makes it (Not ruled out yet according to BCFC tweets)

Fielding

Ayling   Osborne   Williams

Little                                         Cunningham

Smith

Elliot

Freeman                    

JET

And Freeman crosses the ball into the box where its headed in by blankspace, 1-0 Bristol City 

Fielding

Ayling Osborne Williams

Little Cunningham

Smith

Elliot

Freeman

JET

Don't think Osbourne is first choice so reckon it's irrelevant. Expect Flint will start ahead of him.

Not sure what's up with your weird formation but can't believe you haven't included Baldock. Unless he leaves he will start.

What's your expected line up/formation for Saturday's big kick off? Assuming that Osborne makes it I'll go for this. 

Fielding

Ayling   Osborne  Williams

Little                                              Cunningham 

Smith

Elliot

Freeman   JET

Baldock 

Fielding

Ayling Flint Williams

Little Cunningham

Smith Elliot

Freeman

Baldock JET

Pretty sure this will be Cotts favoured 11 but he may go for a more conservative approach against Sheff Utd which would probably see an extra central midfielder (possibly Pack) in at the expense of Freeman or JET.

P.S. I've got Little and Cunningham in there as wing backs but it's making it come out funny!

Back 3 will be

El Abd. Flint Williams

Ayling is one SC referred to as not fit enough due to injuries restricting their training, likewise Osborne.

otherwise that's the team.

Yes I'm pretty sure El Abd will be starting aswell. Didn't he get Carey's shirt number?

Back 3 will be

El Abd. Flint Williams

Ayling is one SC referred to as not fit enough due to injuries restricting their training, likewise Osborne.

otherwise that's the team.

You might be right for first game but long term expect Ayling to be favoured over El-Abd.

Fielding

Little

Williams

Ayling

El Abd

Cunningham

Smith

Reid

Freeman

Jet

Baldock

Bench: Richards, Osborne, Flint, Elliott, Pack, Wilbraham, Bryan

Would be very very surprised if it is Flint & El Abd. Think it will be one or the other with Ayling playing right sided centre back of the 3. It would be paceless back there with both of them playing.

Fielding, Wagstaff, Cunningham, Williams, Flint, El-Abd, Eilliot, Pack, Freeman, Wilbraham, Jet

Little has been one of the better players pre-season so think he will definitely start especially it being an away game. Would also be very surprised if Smith doesn't start. I take it you are leaving Baldock out as you believe he will be gone?

Would like to see wilbs start to offer something different which sheff u not expecting and losing their best cb also a lot of blades fans think Jose Baxter won't start due to lack of pre season plus I'm guessing their new signing higdon would only be doing his own pre season so he could be lacking match fitness so lots of positives for us

Archived