IGNORED

Remaining Transfer Business

Ian M

• Admin

In his latest interview SC reveals he is likely to add 1 more player & there is a possibility of "trading" 2 further players.

I presume the addition of another striker to take us to 4 will be the "1 more player" & if reporting at the Rotherham end is correct I guess this is to be Agard.

The first of the 2 trades I believe will be a loan keeper in (Moore?) if we can find a taker for Parrish.

What do we think the other "trade" will be? I'd have initially said maybe look to move on El Abd as I don't believe Nosworthy has hooked up with anyone yet, however, Adam seems to have been heavily involved in pre-season so it may not be the move most fans would think of?

Unless the second "trade" is not something he wishes to do but is something he may have to do if Brighton stop insulting us?

In his latest interview SC reveals he is likely to add 1 more player & there is a possibility of "trading" 2 further players.

I presume the addition of another striker to take us to 4 will be the "1 more player" & if reporting at the Rotherham end is correct I guess this is to be Agard.

The first of the 2 trades I believe will be a loan keeper in (Moore?) if we can find a taker for Parrish.

What do we think the other "trade" will be? I'd have initially said maybe look to move on El Abd as I don't believe Nosworthy has hooked up with anyone yet, however, Adam seems to have been heavily involved in pre-season so it may not be the move most fans would think of?

Unless the second "trade" is not something he wishes to do but is something he may have to do if Brighton stop insulting us?

El Abd is going nowhere and my guess is maybe a fringe player like Wynter could be shipped out.

With regards your Brighton reference then Baldock is going nowhere either.

Think if and when Parish goes, we will add a loan keeper as competition and allow Richards out on loan also.

Further to that I reckon he will loan out Wynter and Burns, and with their wages free'd up look for a defender on loan.

Think the only permanent signing we are looking to make is a nippy goal scoring striker who could be used as a replacement for Baldock if we do sell him or he leaves at the end of the season.  

Cotterill was very cagey in his SPN interview. He revealed nothing of interest and just let slip some little tempting snippets which has sent some fans into a frenzy.

Obviously a goalkeeper is on his shopping list but apart from that position where else he wants to strengthen is anyone's guess.

Archived