IGNORED

Stockhausen

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

He did tweet a couple of weeks ago that he was going to take time off from twitter because we had a few distrusting fans (or words to that affect) Bit above his station for that statement considering he's been getting his stories from this site for years. He's only become slightly ITK for a few months.

He did tweet a couple of weeks ago that he was going to take time off from twitter because we had a few distrusting fans (or words to that affect) Bit above his station for that statement considering he's been getting his stories from this site for years. He's only become slightly ITK for a few months.

Might go back to the 'Botswana' article about the team being led off the pitch by SC..

Omg, petty snide remarks ! what is it with you lot and the bloke ? it's just bile, bile, bile, oh + yes he used tu drink in old market when he was on his way home.( is that a crime ) perhaps the guys just been on holiday, perhaps he's just sick of the constant abuse he gets, I have always found him tu be a decent guy and good company, something I'm sure I wouldn't be able to say about many on here !

Omg, petty snide remarks ! what is it with you lot and the bloke ? it's just bile, bile, bile, oh + yes he used tu drink in old market when he was on his way home.( is that a crime ) perhaps the guys just been on holiday, perhaps he's just sick of the constant abuse he gets, I have always found him tu be a decent guy and good company, something I'm sure I wouldn't be able to say about many on here !

Sorry Mrs. Stockhausen, it won't happen again Mrs. Stockhausen.

He is just softening you up for a story. Careful!

Or indeed us of you!

Seems a decent chap just trying to keep people up to date, some of the shit people spout whilst having no idea who he is personally is embarrassing.

I have never met him, but I am sure he is.

My only 'complaint' is that, if he is being paid to be a journalist then he should work a bit at his profession, rather than, as it appears on occasions, simply lifting posts from this forum amongst others.

Yes, how about a real back page spread about the League club instead all we get is NLBR plastered all over and their latest Johnny No-Mark signings, it's embarrassing !

Couldn't agree more.

Since they got relegated out of the league there seems to have been a blog by one of their fans in that rag every other day.

Who gives a **** about a team that plays Braintree and Alfreton?

Totally agree about the posts pro gas policy, but Stockhausen can't possibly be held responsible for that, heisn't even a post employee ( he's free lance ) he has got absolutely no influence on what the post choose to print or their editorial policy ! I haven't bought a cooy of the blue rag for 7 years !

I've really enjoyed his presence and input on twitter. Yes, his BP articles are largely regurgitated stuff but he does have to fill a column every day, give him a break and don't read it if you don't like it.

Anyone who has followed him on twitter will see the helpful insight that he does have and has given to fans. Get over yourselves.

"I've really enjoyed his presence and input on twitter. Yes, his BP articles are largely regurgitated stuff but he does have to fill a column every day, give him a break and don't read it if you don't like it.

Anyone who has followed him on twitter will see the helpful insight that he does have and has given to fans. Get over yourselves."

Perfectly summed up!

Perhaps he has lifted the odd rumour over the years to build some news over the summer, but I can pretty much guarantee from my dealings with him on Twitter that he's a fairly professional chap who genuinely has insight at the club and he prints "there has been no bid", or "there's expected to be another bid" or anything along those lines, it's because he has been told that by someone within the club.  He spends more time in & around AG and the training ground than any of us and of course has developed contacts over the years.  To believe he has no contacts and guesses it pretty childish to be honest...

And he's not Post editor, by the way, and doesn't even write the headlines of his own pieces (that's not how newspapers work) so can't blame him for the overall content, the Rovers/City split (which I believe they say exactly the same by the way!) or whether they have fans that blog for them or not.

I would do the same but haven't bothered approaching them - I'm sure if I - or someone else capable of stringing a few words together - volunteered to write a regular piece, they'd be up for it.

he's just keeping his head down because of the absoulte crap he published about botswarna which turned out to be made up, so a few gave him stick,

That will happen on twitter as people can't help themselfs,

I'm not his greatest fan but the botswarna story aside he's been pretty good this summer so I'm sure he'll be back after saturday,

I don't think its largely stockhausen anyway its the shitty post in general, that shit rag has gone badly down hill in the last year and I wouldn't be suprised if it closed down and became an online only paper in the next year or two

What is this Botswana story?

He wrote that after the bad tackle on Osbourne late on in the game Cotts took the players off the pitch. This wasn't true and the ref decided to end the game then.

Bit of a silly thing to write as he wasn't there, but it may have been something he was told by someone out there rather than it being pure fiction.

He wrote that after the bad tackle on Osbourne late on in the game Cotts took the players off the pitch. This wasn't true and the ref decided to end the game then.

Bit of a silly thing to write as he wasn't there, but it may have been something he was told by someone out there rather than it being pure fiction.

Ok - thanks.

Archived