IGNORED

South Wests Best Non League Team....

Go Junior GO

Paulton Rovers are in the same league as Hereford United, Wondered if anyone on here can remember city playing them, Dont think it was that long ago they were in football league 

wondered whats gone wrong shows how quickly teams can fall down the leagues!!!!!!

Money, or lack of it, stemming from bad management

My Dad's side of the family are all Hereford fans, so I've got a soft spot for them. Don't see them ever getting back into the league, unfortunately

Money, or lack of it, stemming from bad management

My Dad's side of the family are all Hereford fans, so I've got a soft spot for them. Don't see them ever getting back into the league, unfortunately

No reason why they couldn't. FC Halifax Town, formed after the demise of Halifax Town a few years ago, were placed in Step 8 of the pyramid a few years back. They made the playoffs of the Conference Premier last season so aren't far off getting back in the league.

They're bloody unpleasant, though, so I hope they don't.

No reason why they couldn't. FC Halifax Town, formed after the demise of Halifax Town a few years ago, were placed in Step 8 of the pyramid a few years back. They made the playoffs of the Conference Premier last season so aren't far off getting back in the league.

They're bloody unpleasant, though, so I hope they don't.

I hear you Dan, there are a couple of examples where clubs have worked their way back, but they all seem to be in areas that enjoy their sport. I just don't see Hereford as being an area like that. I work in Malvern, with a few lads from Hereford who all used to go. They don't now, and have no real intention to, what hope has the club got with fans like that?

Hereford nearly qualified for Europe in the 80's.

They and Shrewsbury were the finalists in the Welsh FA Cup. Normally the winners of than entered the UEFA Cup. The welsh FA however decided it had to be a Welsh club representing them in Europe, so one of the losing semi finalists "qualified" instead.

Archived