IGNORED

Links For Sheff Utd Game

REDOXO

For those of us outside of blighty, could some of you super aware types post a few links/make a few suggestions for watching tomorrows match on the interweb?

Many Thanks!

For the East Coast boys I read it will be shown live in NYC at the regular bar!

I had asked this question before.  But are there any Torrenters out there who could cap the game and upload to say KAT?  Or any public tracker of their choice?  Then for those of us on the West Coast dont have to get up a 4am.

Plus we could watch in glorious HD (if it was capped in HD)

Stevo

I had asked this question before.  But are there any Torrenters out there who could cap the game and upload to say KAT?  Or any public tracker of their choice?  Then for those of us on the West Coast dont have to get up a 4am.

Stevo

Hey WOW noticed your signature...Leadman is in BC, not sure which town!

Thanks from me too guys. I have passed the details on to Florida among other spots so there will be a nice big turn out from the ExPats even if its just Online!

I'm having my Circa 1993 Purple n Lime shirt washed and Ironed Special Like!!

God the waiting is nearly over I'm so bloody happy!!!!!

COYR!   COYPnL!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Waddell

In Honour of the above quote!

Thanks from me too guys. I have passed the details on to Florida among other spots so there will be a nice big turn out from the ExPats even if its just Online!

I'm having my Circa 1993 Purple n Lime shirt washed and Ironed Special Like!!

God the waiting is nearly over I'm so bloody happy!!!!!

COYR!   COYPnL!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Waddell

In Honour of the above quote!

Happy? I wish I could be happy about the start of another season supporting City, always full or trepidation at these times, for very good reasons too.

Couldn't have been a tougher test for us as an opener, but will be nice to win at the start for a change, trying to recall when we last won a opener? Scunny at home maybe.... 6-7 years ago?

I've seen us lose more than win openers.

I remember losing to Blackpool Luton (the other Tom Finey scored twice) among others in the 70s and about a dozen others!

However saw us win at the Arse in 76 so perhaps that was the trade off!

We are due a win there and tomorrow is as good a day as any!

Stevo

This would be fantastic. I'm still getting up (or staying up) at 3am to give streaming a try, but my internet connection is sketch. 

Archived