IGNORED

Purple And Green......make It The 2Nd Strip

BS3_RED

Come on...you know you want it to be.

Love it or hate it, it has got us talked about and it seems the kit is as marmite to other fans as it is to us.

I really think the club should make it the 2nd kit and not the 3rd.

See, compared to the 20 year old one, I think it looks more Mauve than Purple (on my TV anyway)

Back in the day people used to complain it was too "blue", you could hardly say that about the current one.

... and also more green than lime.

Something I hadn't noticed before was the purple and lime in the club badge (although it's probably more blue than purple). Bring back the robin?

10530930_10152262253007215_6381757574815

... and also more green than lime.

Something I hadn't noticed before was the purple and lime in the club badge (although it's probably more blue than purple). Bring back the robin?

I think you are stretching the connection there a bit, that's blue...even our docks hasn't got purple water these days!

The kit to me looks more blueish on tv, must have a different setting to the poster above who thought it looked less! And the green is definately more green than lime of the 'Anfield' one. Think it is more like a polo shirt material so looks duller than shiny polyester, a good effort though. Very Millwall, in the fact that no one likes it but we don't care.

A very marmite shirt, I don't like the home but the away looks smart. This is a great alternative and if I was buying one I'd go for this.

We could always have a half and half shirt like those scarves...............I'M JOKING BEFORE ANYONE LYNCHES ME!!!

How many appearances are we likely to see of the P&G (or P&L?) 3rd kit this season?

Will it make any 'special guest by public demand appearances' when its not strictly needed for kit clash reasons?

Instead of the simple 'purple & lime' / 'purple & green' description should we find a specific BCFC 'pet-name' for our marmite kit? .... (eg.. The City Pureen or Purplime strip) .... suggestions???

How many appearances are we likely to see of the P&G (or P&L?) 3rd kit this season?

Will it make any 'special guest by public demand appearances' when its not strictly needed for kit clash reasons?

Instead of the simple 'purple & lime' / 'purple & green' description should we find a specific BCFC 'pet-name' for our marmite kit? .... (eg.. The City Pureen or Purplime strip) .... suggestions???

The upchuck kit?

I remember going to West Ham in early nineties, and I am sure we played in ALL lime green. Was I dreaming/pissed? I think that we lost 3-1.

There was one season we had an all green away kit and seemed to wear it for every away game regardless of what colour the home team had, even for the rovers away game, was made by admiral if i remember rightly

Keep it as the third kit, i dont think the kit is amazing, but i dont dislike it, i think a lot of people are just extremely fond of it because of the win at anfield

People say that but we actually had it the season before that and it was retained by 'popular demand' for the next season which included the win at anfield

It's amazing the obscure things you remember

Archived