IGNORED

Robin Williams

One Team In Keynsham

Can't help thinking that Mrs Doubtfire's death is somehow tied in with the Frank Maloney news. Or is it too early for that?

Very sad news, though. May he rest in peace.

bit early for that, give it a couple of days :)

very sad but he's been suffering with depression and only recently came out of rehab, questions will be asked if he was discharged or discharged himself and what state of mind he was in,

very talented and will be a great loss

He seemed to have everything and gave so much laughter and enjoyment to others, but inside his head he must have thought he had nothing. So sad. A horrible, horrible hidden disease.

RIP Robin, truly up with the stars.

The Family Guy episode where everything Peter touches turns into Robin Williams was on only just last night, then wake up this morning to hear this. 

Very sad, a naturally funny guy. 

RIP

What about Robins Williams agent pretending he's still funny laughing at his tooth thirty jokes, that was funny.

RIP, will be missed.

Can't Say I am surprised, history of Drink Drugs and depression and a manic personality.

Great talent, I am just surprised he got to 63 truth be told.

Certainly a great actor and comedian that will be missed

So very sad and tragic. A wonderful actor and comedian no longer with us. Even more sad that he seems to have taken taken his own life after many years of drug/alcohol addiction which no doubt made his depression worse, particularly after he relapsed having been clean and dry for 20 years or so. I guess he understood what losing his sobriety meant and that how hard it had been to get sober in the first place.

Being a kid when Mork and Mindy was on telly, I remembered this crazy alien character. Well you can see he was the same crazy alien character in his stand up which was easily some of the quickest, most zany sharpest improv comedy ever done.

Plus he was an actor who could be sensitive vulnerable and emotional, but was also given the rare licence to improvise to add to the performance. Sad he is gone RIP.

Another dinosaur revealed in football.

Being a kid when Mork and Mindy was on telly, I remembered this crazy alien character. Well you can see he was the same crazy alien character in his stand up which was easily some of the quickest, most zany sharpest improv comedy ever done.

Plus he was an actor who could be sensitive vulnerable and emotional, but was also given the rare licence to improvise to add to the performance. Sad he is gone RIP.

Here's an article about the link between comedy and depression http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28753326

..and yet still on air this morning.

You've got to go pretty bad to get sacked on Talk Sport..

It's a double edged sword. On one side Brazil is a popular presenter. On the other side he's an ignoramus whose dim witted views have angered millions of listeners.

That said, any publicity is good publicity is the view that Talk Sport bosses will have.

It's a double edged sword. On one side Brazil is a popular presenter. On the other side he's an ignoramus whose dim witted views have angered millions of listeners.

That said, any publicity is good publicity is the view that Talk Sport bosses will have.

That's the template for a talk sport presenter sadly.  It's made careers for people like Adrian Durham

Archived