IGNORED

Cotts Has Spoken!

Lew-T

As much as I would love this to happen there are too many moaning barstewards down the gate these days sucking the life out of anyone who dare support the team in a positive way. I will be very interested to see how the new singing section in the Williams gets on.

As much as I would love this to happen there are too many moaning barstewards down the gate these days sucking the life out of anyone who dare support the team in a positive way. I will be very interested to see how the new singing section in the Williams gets on.

Hilarious moment in the first minute (before our goal) on Tuesday when the 'Singing Section' first piped up..

The number of looks of utter bewilderment from the rest of the stand as to the source of the noise was priceless!

In light of what Cotts has said about it being a disadvantage having no city fans behind one goal and away fans behind the other surely it would have been better to allocate a section of the Dolman or Williams for away fans? Logistically it can't be that hard. Why hand any advantage to visiting teams?

As explained elsewhere it isn't possible to split the Williams and obviously the Dolman is definitely a no go for splitting with only one entrance this season.

Have City given the entire Atyeo to away fans? Seems a bit ott ... and surely Home fans should be surrounding the tunnel. To give that to away fans, unless a logistical nightmare any other way, seems to be a mistake.

Home fans have over half the Atyeo. Sticking the away fans at the other end would have caused more issues due to space between atyeo and Dolman being much smaller than that between the Atyeo and Williams.

Have City given the entire Atyeo to away fans? Seems a bit ott ... and surely Home fans should be surrounding the tunnel. To give that to away fans, unless a logistical nightmare any other way, seems to be a mistake.

Of course the Atyeo has a slightly lower roof and two stands around it, so yet again we've given the away supporters the advantage of being in the stand where their noise will be most amplified.

One of the most depressing things about Tuesday was the library like quality of AG. I don't know about on the pitch, but it could be a depressing season if that continues.

Archived