IGNORED

Flapper Philips Signs For Shepton Mallet ....wtf

bend it like brian

Went to Nantwich pre season. Believe his wife has been offered decent job locally so moving back to the area. Going to Shepton, who have also signed Joe Burnell. They must have decent budget for Western league level I would have thought. Wonder where Steve's young son will end up now? By all accounts a decent keeper who was going to go into Liverpools academy when Steve was staying up around that way. I know City were one of the clubs that were keen to get in him a bit back. Think he is about 10 yrs old.

Good for him to be honest, always nice to see former pros giving something back. Good for them too, that experience has to be a positive influence.

He started at Paulton or Welton didn't he?

Yes City signed him from Paulton. Andy Jones the Shepton manager played in the same team i believe. Think Scott Murray turned out a few times for Shepton last season as well.

nothing wrong with stepping down in level.

our own super bob's side kick Robbie turner ended up playing in the devon county league for newton abbot not to many years after knocking Chelsea out of the f.a cup.

fantastic to play with or against ex pros and to find out there not all billy big boll..ks!

Archived