IGNORED

Louis Carey

bemmyredjeff

looked a bloody mess when he walked along the front of the top tier of the dolman midway through the first half.

It looked as if he been dragged off the park bench across the road.

A so called legend by some on here...for christ sake tidy yourself up, you're not doing yourself any favours.

Go say it to his face.

looked a bloody mess when he walked along the front of the top tier of the dolman midway through the first half.

A so called legend by some on here...for christ sake tidy yourself up, you're not doing yourself any favours.

Doing himself any favours for what? Turning you on?

But when you're in the public eye like he is it don't look very good.

Well he was sat one row and 3 seats away from me and with that big beard I didn't even recognize him, which is probably just as he wants it.

Funny - as in strange - thread though.

I did notice that the players who were not in yesterdays squad were all in suits which must be down to the manager Osbourne was resplendent in a bright blue suit ,

I know that Carey is not now employed by the club but he must realise that he will represent the club for the rest f his life being the record appearance holder.    

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

it just seems to me that whatever Louis does someone is always going to have a go,i don't get it personally to me Louis will always be a city legend and the appearance record holder and tbh it doesn't bother me one bit how he looks.He always has time to chat to fans and sign autographs have photos taken and is a truly nice bloke!!

Nothing doing at Yeovil for Marv,I read he's looking at clubs near London now.

Are you sure? Johnson said he didn't play for them yesterday as his fitness was quite where it needed to be, so he wasn't ready for this game.

On a much more sartorially elegant note.

Good to see Jamie McAllister, resplendent in a red lumberjack shirt, and seemingly accompanied by his young son, supporting City from the front row of L Block in the Williams today.

Jamie's lad is with the academy, I believe Noggers.

I've never seen him play but I'm going to take a wild guess that if that young man is anything like his (excellent) Dad, he probably doesn't hold back in the tackle....

Archived