IGNORED

We Wont Drop Out Of Top 6 All Season, You Heard It Here First!

Spoons

25 years? You should have more sense! It's going to be a rollercoaster, as ever

Strap yourself in and enjoy it, if you can!

Just feel that this season will be different, i think the difference will be that we will win/draw games when we dont play well unlike previous seasons. think that sc has got them well drilled and we seem to have carried on from the end of last season

Just feel that this season will be different, i think the difference will be that we will win/draw games when we dont play well unlike previous seasons. think that sc has got them well drilled and we seem to have carried on from the end of last season

myhumble  advice to you is read the oxford match thread

at least 6 players were being listed as not good enough to be in and around the 1st team squad

4 days later and two of them are now world beaters apparently !!

The truth is that neither of those points of view were fair or accurate, but it demonstrates what woodsy is saying about the rollercoaster to come.

IMO, the three sides we have played so far carried little if no direct goal threat and little pace, i will reserve judgement if you dont mind,

if you want a prediction from me....... it wont be too long before Flint and Ayling are being slaughtered on here

So brave call fellar and hope to god you are right !!!

myhumble  advice to you is read the oxford match thread

at least 6 players were being listed as not good enough to be in and around the 1st team squad

4 days later and two of them are now world beaters apparently !!

The truth is that neither of those points of view were fair or accurate, but it demonstrates what woodsy is saying about the rollercoaster to come.

IMO, the three sides we have played so far carried little if no direct goal threat and little pace, i will reserve judgement if you dont mind,

if you want a prediction from me....... it wont be too long before Flint and Ayling are being slaughtered on here

So brave call fellar and hope to god you are right !!!

That game meant **** all. No need to explain why, it's obvious if you've the sense :)

Move on.

Got a strong belief we wont drop out of top 6 all season, as long as we have strong home form and support!!!!   coyr!!!!

You know this will be picked up the moment we drop out of the top six by the 'toldyouso' brigade, and probably trotted out on gaschat as the only positive North of the River with their stock falling faster than Stacey Penton's briefs. But I can only commend your blind optimism.

What will be will be, we will finish where we deserve to be over the season.

Yes we've had a good start, but that's all it is, a start. There is a long road ahead but I think it will be an exciting one.

I'm still reading a lot about the Oxford game. To be fair, since when have we even given two hoots about the first round of that competition? If anything, I'm pretty glad we're out of it. Do we really need a midweek trip up to some northern club.  With the players that we have got, this year for me is all about the league and nothing else. Not even the FA cup(which is hard for me to say).

League, league, league. 

I'm still reading a lot about the Oxford game. To be fair, since when have we even given two hoots about the first round of that competition? If anything, I'm pretty glad we're out of it. Do we really need a midweek trip up to some northern club. With the players that we have got, this year for me is all about the league and nothing else. Not even the FA cup(which is hard for me to say).

League, league, league.

Had we beaten Oxford, we would have been up against seven games in the opening three weeks. Assuming we had a good tie in round two, we'd have to field a strong 11, and if we didn't you'd imagine we'd field a weakened one, and quite possibly lose. Neither are particularly welcome IMO given we need to build on the positive league start, first and foremost.

I'm still reading a lot about the Oxford game. To be fair, since when have we even given two hoots about the first round of that competition? If anything, I'm pretty glad we're out of it. Do we really need a midweek trip up to some northern club.  With the players that we have got, this year for me is all about the league and nothing else. Not even the FA cup(which is hard for me to say).

League, league, league. 

When you see Bradford make the final of the League Cup and get promoted in the same season it shows it can be done.

For me that's a poor excuse about not giving a monkeys about cup competitions.. winning builds momentum whichever comp you're in.

When you see Bradford make the final of the League Cup and get promoted in the same season it shows it can be done.

For me that's a poor excuse about not giving a monkeys about cup competitions.. winning builds momentum whichever comp you're in.

Wholeheartedly agree. That was a desperately poor loss to one of the worst sides in the entire football league.

Got a strong belief we wont drop out of top 6 all season, as long as we have strong home form and support!!!!   coyr!!!!

A boat load of new signings and we have just sold our captain and leading scorer.We are still a team in  transition ourselves.If you are right it will be a hell of an achievement.I hope you are but cannot see it myself.

Archived