IGNORED

Burnley-Chelsea

Smokey

Mourinho is a genius.

Anyone can be a genius when you have heaps of dough to play with. He's hardly uneartherd Costa and Fabregas has he.. One is proven in this country already and the other was probably the stand out striker in Europe behind Suarez..

Would genuienly love to see Mourinho at league one level..

No weaknesses in this Chelsea team. As much as I'd love to see Liverpool win the league as a neutral, Mourinho is a genius.

Costa and Fabregas will prove to be the buys of the season, IMO.

Liverpool won't get a better chance than last season for some time IMO. Much stronger oppo this year. Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal will all be better this year than last and Liverpool look weaker.

So Porto had loads of cash when they won the Champions League?

To be fair whats the difference in Porto winning the Champions league with no cash or winning promotion from the Championship against all odds with no cash? Besides if my memory serves me right Monaco also got to the final that year with no cash? Who was there manager? People seem to forget that.

Not overly knocking him he's won the lot in club football fair play but he is still vastly over-rated IMO.

I was amongst the last to see City play Chelsea in the league in front of about a 10,000 crowd? 0-0 at Ashton Gate in 1980. Both clubs went on to almost go out of existence. Chelsea went on to more than survive after that and become far stronger. About time Bristol City FC had the same rub of the green.....I live in hope. :thumbsup:

To be fair whats the difference in Porto winning the Champions league with no cash or winning promotion from the Championship against all odds with no cash? Besides if my memory serves me right Monaco also got to the final that year with no cash? Who was there manager? People seem to forget that.

Not overly knocking him he's won the lot in club football fair play but he is still vastly over-rated IMO.

Ones the biggest club competition in the world, ones a mediocre domestic league.

For me a good manager is one that consistently delivers. A top manager wins top trophies, and there is very few of them.

Liverpool won't get a better chance than last season for some time IMO. Much stronger oppo this year. Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal will all be better this year than last and Liverpool look weaker.

Dont go along with this. When they can get a top striker (Falcao) on board and a center half too they will be better equipped than last season. 

No weaknesses in this Chelsea team. As much as I'd love to see Liverpool win the league as a neutral, Mourinho is a genius.

Costa and Fabregas will prove to be the buys of the season, IMO.

Mourinho is a good manager but he is not a Genius

Out play average teams  and park the bus against good teams Sums him up

Mourinho is a good manager but he is not a Genius

Out play average teams  and park the bus against good teams Sums him up

Mourinho said last season that his side was the 'little horse needing milk' in the race for the Championship. He also said they'd be ready to race this season. I can't see Chelsea parking the bus against anyone this season - with the players they can now field they don't need to.

Dont go along with this. When they can get a top striker (Falcao) on board and a center half too they will be better equipped than last season. 

But they also have Champions League to cope with this season unlike last. Can't see them challenging Chelsea or Man City imo 

I was amongst the last to see City play Chelsea in the league in front of about a 10,000 crowd? 0-0 at Ashton Gate in 1980. Both clubs went on to almost go out of existence. Chelsea went on to more than survive after that and become far stronger. About time Bristol City FC had the same rub of the green.....I live in hope. :thumbsup:

It was 1981.

Anyone can be a genius when you have heaps of dough to play with. He's hardly uneartherd Costa and Fabregas has he.. One is proven in this country already and the other was probably the stand out striker in Europe behind Suarez..

Would genuienly love to see Mourinho at league one level..

You've only got to look at the clubs he has left to see how important he was/is.

Porto, nowhere the team from 2004.

Chelsea, fits and spurts since he left, should have dominated completely considering investment.

Inter Milan. It's a bit embarrassing.

Real... Well, real will always be the best club in the world.

Archived