IGNORED

Max Ehmer

Go Junior GO

Would we really want a defender who was at Carlisle, a team with a worse defensive record than us last season?  

does he improve what we have? no he doesn't would just be a waste of wages and I'd rather see El Abd given a chance (who has been decent in pre-season coming off the bench and against oxford)

How do you know he doesn't?

how do you know he does?

is he going to get in ahead of flint, El Abd, Ayling. Osborne or williams? if the answer is no then its a waste of wages,

His recent loans suggest he isn't but its nothing to go by,

he is the same age as caulker but has hardly played any first team football, if we are looking for cover at Centre back I'd rather us go for a more established player or at least some one with experance not bedding in another clubs player who we may well be playing against next season,

how do you know he does?

is he going to get in ahead of flint, El Abd, Ayling. Osborne or williams? if the answer is no then its a waste of wages,

His recent loans suggest he isn't but its nothing to go by,

he is the same age as caulker but has hardly played any first team football, if we are looking for cover at Centre back I'd rather us go for a more established player or at least some one with experance not bedding in another clubs player who we may well be playing against next season,

Not wanting to sound harsh, as he's looked a little better this season, but not sure I fancy El Abd, so I'd slot in pretty much any centre back before him.

we'll monkey if your current hero " cotts " signs him then obviously he must consider him better than what we already have, so what would your position be then ?

I would watch him play first before I make my mind up and Cotts isn't and never will be my hero that is my dad you survived through a very nasty bout of lung cancer

that is a legitimate question is it not dastardly and muttley ?

Yep, better than the previous 6 combined that we're just personal insults.

Anyway, back to Max Ehmer. He sounds like a first ball winner, similar to Flint. Can't see him playing alongside Flint, so I suggest it's Cotts putting out feelers in case Flint goes.

Archived