IGNORED

Max Ehmer

Go Junior GO

Yep, better than the previous 6 combined that we're just personal insults.

Anyway, back to Max Ehmer. He sounds like a first ball winner, similar to Flint. Can't see him playing alongside Flint, so I suggest it's Cotts putting out feelers in case Flint goes.

Aren't all lower league defenders pretty much first ball winners? With all due respect to the lad but if he could play with his feet he wouldn't be playing on loan for Carlisle..

Just out of interest Esmond, when did you last actually watch City ? was it this century ? was it in the reign of the current queen ? and what do you think gives you the right to have any opinion on City in general and City managers in particular ! if my knowledge of City was based on information gleaned from radio Bristol or the " experts " on this forum then I wouldn't be as keen as you to ram my opinions down peoples throats ! then again lack of knowledge never stops the likes of you and the monkey spouting garbage does it ? as for your question cotterill is our manager, and likely to remain so as long as his mate remains chairman unless he recurves a offer from a bigger club ,which is not very likely ) so I don't waste time pondering on who id liket to be mmanager !

Just out of interest Esmond, when did you last actually watch City ? was it this century ? was it in the reign of the current queen ? and what do you think gives you the right to have any opinion on City in general and City managers in particular ! if my knowledge of City was based on information gleaned from radio Bristol or the " experts " on this forum then I wouldn't be as keen as you to ram my opinions down peoples throats ! then again lack of knowledge never stops the likes of you and the monkey spouting garbage does it ? as for your question cotterill is our manager, and likely to remain so as long as his mate remains chairman unless he recurves a offer from a bigger club ,which is not very likely ) so I don't waste time pondering on who id liket to be mmanager !

Have you fallen off the wagon again?

ha ha, what wagon ? I only drink when I go to football and occasional social occasions, I've probably been out 4 times in the last month ! talking of going out, when did you last go to City ?

Must have run out of medication then or a stronger dose needed.

it was august 2012 actually, I had clarks pie and chips before the game, oh yes I was in the UK because my wife who was in danger of losing her right leg insisted on going to her sons wedding, she's selfish like that, is that good enough for you? 

it was august 2012 actually, I had clarks pie and chips before the game, oh yes I was in the UK because my wife who was in danger of losing her right leg insisted on going to her sons wedding, she's selfish like that, is that good enough for you?

I'll get the violins out now es

I'll get the violins out now es

Calm it down ladies. 

I saw plenty of Max whilst he was at Yeovil and he's a decent player, particularly at this level.

I'd have him down as an all-rounder - not the first-ball winner someone suggested - and definitely a player you could trust in possession.

All that said, 1. would he fill a priority position and 2. is he better than what we have?

I'm not totally convinced on either of those points - but a lot depends on further movement by the time 1 September swings around.

I saw plenty of Max whilst he was at Yeovil and he's a decent player, particularly at this level.

I'd have him down as an all-rounder - not the first-ball winner someone suggested - and definitely a player you could trust in possession.

All that said, 1. would he fill a priority position and 2. is he better than what we have?

I'm not totally convinced on either of those points - but a lot depends on further movement by the time 1 September swings around.

Thanks, so he won't improve on what we got then? Is he mainly a central player?

Archived