IGNORED

Jordan Wynter Interview

ashton_fan

Hope his time there (be in just a month or longer) goes well, and possibly sees him back here and in contention for a place.

Seems he's playing (or has in his match one so far) midfield for them; would be nice if he picks up some form there, and comes back to add depth to our own options, certainly if we persist playing three across the centre.

Interestingly I noted during the Rochdale commentary Adam Baker mentioned how Wynter, despite people's perception of him as a defensive player, is actually more of a progressive attacking player.

He's showed glimpses when he has played for us (thought he was outstanding opening day last season) and I wouldn't be too surprised if he was a starter for us in the next couple of years.

Interestingly I noted during the Rochdale commentary Adam Baker mentioned how Wynter, despite people's perception of him as a defensive player, is actually more of a progressive attacking player.

He's showed glimpses when he has played for us (thought he was outstanding opening day last season) and I wouldn't be too surprised if he was a starter for us in the next couple of years.

I'd say he'll need to come back and be involved first, because I believe his contract is up this summer?

Still, the fact he's only at Cheltenham for an initial month might suggest Cotts hasn't totally written him off.

Imo, he needs to influence games a little more, be more dynamic and put himself about a bit.

He reads the game well and is good technically, in many ways he reminds me of Jordan Spence...all the attributes, but goes about his game in a softly, softly mode.

If he can sort that out and make his presence felt, then I still think he could do a job for us.

Archived