IGNORED

Kachina And Itk

Marina's Rolls Royce

I think it was Tomarse who said this a couple of year's ago (If it wasn't I apologise)

" Those in the know say nothing, those who know nothing say everything!!"

If you know somebody at the club who tells you things they certainly wont tell you if you go plastering in it all over the internet.

Take it all with a very large pinch of salt.

Unless my mind is playing tricks on me, I'm sure years ago people used to get banned on here with these kind of antics? Just thought thems the rules.

Still, think something should happen (on his own accord maybe), yes we get the odd piece of gossip that turns out to be codswallop, that's all part of otib. But he took it to another level with this one and after the carp splurted before... It just takes the urine.

Tbf he instigated one of the best threads in the history of OTIB.

Life, get one.

There are better threads with less than 10 replies.

In fact, some topics which make perfect sense (and are healthy enough to be civil with) will barely get replies, as it doesn't seem to stir with:

* Speculation

* Riff raff

* Arguments

* Non debates

* Shit humour/jokes

..... The list could be longer, but you get the idea.

And if the above points are what you enjoy on OTIB, then I'm glad I don't know you.

He's not banned, but he's far from just posting this on word of mouth but has fabricated a whole load of BS to back up his claim. If anything it's just sad really...

Maybe he ran out of tissues, so had to improvise on getting himself off?

*@****/Troll.

Edit:

Congrats to Kachina, you been added as the third turd on my 'ignore list'. I suggest everyone does it.  :yes:

The day Maynard signs, I will remove from the ignore list...

don't ban him 4 days left of the window.who knows what insider information he may provide us with!!!

I know a jock football agent who gave me some stuff when derek was manager. most turned out to be wrong. I believed him.

very hard not to post it on here. he was an ex pro and his dad was in the celtic 67 European cup winners squad!!

still f..k it we beat notts county on sunday with agar getting a couple will we give a s..t.

roll on Tuesday no more crap onwards and upwards, urrreeddsss!!!!

cant see how you can ban someone for thier opinion.. if its a lie more fool the people who genuinely believe maynard would come back here :laugh:

I think its funny and rattled the nards who have sticks up thier asses

He had me at least half believing.

And starting to seriously contemplate a concerted bash of the bishop.

Being quite new to this I feel that Kachina may have started what we may call a classic thread. And to be honest it was a fun plausible point that in his/hers head may had been genuine potential quantifiable info but maybe the response that he got may have via some Chinese Whispers thing had multiplied the truth out the sky into something that Kachina himself could not got out of. We will never know unless he reappears. Each way its given the forum something more than the usual "saw in a taxi at BTM" crap.

No he shouldn't be banned because he may well feel a ringpiece anyway. I personally would love it if he came on to "try" explain himself.

Come on Kachina. 'Where are you?. Let's be avvin you'...to quote Delia.

To see people genuinely get wound up on OTIB has made me laugh since the day i joined.. Personally couldn't give a tosS if somebody is making up lies, who really cares? There's a little more going on in my life to really worry about OTIB and its members, thankfully!

On reading the thread I don't think kachina made it up completely.

I suspect he was given some information from someone he thought credible, but then got carried away and embellished it as the thread progressed in an attempt to counter the incredulity with which the rumour was received.

No crime imo, and an entertaining thread.

To see people genuinely get wound up on OTIB has made me laugh since the day i joined.. Personally couldn't give a tosS if somebody is making up lies, who really cares? There's a little more going on in my life to really worry about OTIB and its members, thankfully!

hay aint you the lucky one. hope no one makes lies up in you real life!

I thought lies were lies. so if your kids or friends made up lies that's ok?

Kachina should escape a ban. The guy was admittedly OTT but 100 years ago our ancestors were going OTT  and being killed in no man's land. So he expressed an opinion and made it seem convincing. Why the krauts and the Tommies were able to sidle up in no man's land on Xmas day and have a game despite being diametrically opposed. If we can't extend this compassion to one of our own then what chance has any opponent got. We are after all ENGLISHMEN born under the same sun and should act accordingly. 

Kachina should escape a ban. The guy was admittedly OTT but 100 years ago our ancestors were going OTT  and being killed in no man's land. So he expressed an opinion and made it seem convincing. Why the krauts and the Tommies were able to sidle up in no man's land on Xmas day and have a game despite being diametrically opposed. If we can't extend this compassion to one of our own then what chance has any opponent got. We are after all ENGLISHMEN born under the same sun and should act accordingly. 

Bonkers- I love OTIB

Archived