IGNORED

We Could Go Second...

old_eastender

Why?

precedent
noun

1. an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

president

noun

1the elected head of a republican state.
"the Irish president"
synonyms: head of state, chief of state, elected head of a country
"the president of the United States"

2CHRISTIAN CHURCH
the celebrant at a Eucharist.

I'd rather point this out on a forum, than a boss/someone else point it out in a more serious place. I'd hope people would do this for me too, it's not a superiority thing.

precedent

We know what he meant you ***** and so did you so why act the fool... Must probably a typo but if not who gives a **** you boring****

noun

1. an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

president

noun

1. the elected head of a republican state.

"the Irish president"

synonyms: head of state, chief of state, elected head of a country

2. CHRISTIAN CHURCH

I'd rather point this out on a forum, than a boss/someone else point it out in a more serious place. I'd hope people would do this for me too, it's not a superiority thing.

precedent

Typo maybe?!?

noun

president

noun

1. the elected head of a republican state.

"the Irish president"

synonyms: head of state, chief of state, elected head of a country

2. CHRISTIAN CHURCH

Precedent.

Err... Thanks?

Phone autocorrected my crap spelling, so... yeah.

But appreciate you looking out for me, pal; shall remember to proof read written work for my job better than I do for a football forum.

Did you have anything to add to the actual discussion btw (sorry; I mean "by the way"), or just white knighting everyone's grammar/spelling?

Err... Thanks?

Phone autocorrected my crap spelling, so... yeah.

But appreciate you looking out for me, pal; shall remember to proof read written work for my job better than I do for a football forum.

Did you have anything to add to the actual discussion btw (sorry; I mean "by the way"), or just white knighting everyone's grammar/spelling?

The thread is a non event, really. People are really defensive about typing and grammar on the internet aren't they? I'm not judging you nor anyone else, the correction might have actually been news to someone reading the thread, even if it clearly wasn't to you. I know that abbreviation, thanks. 

I think you'll find that your post was the only one I've corrected, rather than everyone's. I was correcting the post and not you, I'm sorry if you felt like it was an attack, or you felt the need to snarkily defend yourself.

I'm predicting a 1-1 draw today which will see us into 7th.

What the **** happened to,

"We're Bristol City, we always believe!"

3-0 city win, come on you reds!!!

Personally I've always hated that 'Always Believe' song and a lot of comments on here confirm that we DON'T always believe.

Been going home and away for 40 years and have never even seen us win a division! Why should I always believe?

Cracking result today of course but it's still August. Don't care if I'm accused of being negative, just basing it on 40 years of supporting the lads....

Personally I've always hated that 'Always Believe' song and a lot of comments on here confirm that we DON'T always believe.

Been going home and away for 40 years and have never even seen us win a division! Why should I always believe?

Cracking result today of course but it's still August. Don't care if I'm accused of being negative, just basing it on 40 years of supporting the lads....

Sorry chaps and chapesses - just realized how miserable my post above sounded! It's been a long hard road supporting this club and I do love it but there's precious little 'reward' at the end.

Would still rather be a City fan than a prem league glory hunter, if and when we achieve something it will mean SOOOO much to all of us!

Archived