IGNORED

New Formation

Robin 101

So its clear we are better not playing 3-5-2 always and its also clear JET changed the game for us today so what would your formation be to fit everyone in?

Personally I would go

Fielding

Little Flint Williams Cunningham

Smith Elliott

Agard JET Freeman

Wilbraham

There's no magic formation. We only have a small squad so they're nearly all gonna be getting used at some point this season. As long as we're versatile and keep working as a team we'll have a good season. The 3/5 at the back thing seems to be making us a lot more solid than we've been in the past anyway. Now in 5 league games we've only conceded 4 goals using it. Don't see why there'd be a rush to change anything.

There's no magic formation. We only have a small squad so they're nearly all gonna be getting used at some point this season. As long as we're versatile and keep working as a team we'll have a good season. The 3/5 at the back thing seems to be making us a lot more solid than we've been in the past anyway. Now in 5 league games we've only conceded 4 goals using it. Don't see why there'd be a rush to change anything.

I understand that you have to change formation and we do look more solid than last year playing it, but I also think there are better formation to get the most out of our creative players

I like this formation and wouldn't mind seeing it. Not sure how Cotts feels about a back 4 though. I think this is the way forward for us to play to get all our key players involved. Only question is can we be strong enough defensively and think that's probably SC's main concern with this shape.

Think it's a bit of an overstatement to say JET changed the game. He was heavily involved in the play that got us the winner but it wasn't like we were playing crap and he suddenly livened us up. Was pleased to see him get involved and do well though!

I like this formation and wouldn't mind seeing it. Not sure how Cotts feels about a back 4 though. I think this is the way forward for us to play to get all our key players involved. Only question is can we be strong enough defensively and think that's probably SC's main concern with this shape.

Think it's a bit of an overstatement to say JET changed the game. He was heavily involved in the play that got us the winner but it wasn't like we were playing crap and he suddenly livened us up. Was pleased to see him get involved and do well though!

I dont mean that he changed the pattern of the game but he made and scored the winning goal so he cerainly had a big say in the result

It's not about having one set formation to fit certain people in. It is about versatility to change relevant to the situation in the game. We have the players to do this so week in week out will vary based on opposition and injuries/form etc.

That being said, it would be nice to have a starting lineup that involves jet, freeman and Agard

Archived